bossly agreement

Kayla POV

"Kayla wake up you shit" I heard my mom calling from outside my bedroom door. I sat up on my bed then frowned before answering.

" I'm up okay, god" with that I started to the bathroom where I quickly brushed my teeth and fixed my hair so I could get some business done and check on Jill.

Soon after exiting the bathroom I pull on my favorite leather jacket given to me by gabby. The fact that she's one of my ex girlfriends didn't really bother me but letting Jill know could ruin things for us.

"Where are you brat" I heard my dad calling this time interrupting my thoughts.

" I'm fucking coming" I yelled back.

Walking out of my room I took a look at Jill's room but her window was closed and the house seems inhabitant as if no one lived there.

"Maybe she already left, I said as I walk out of my room and down the staircase..

" good morning, okay" I said before walking out the door, my dad looked pissed but I had no time for him and his critical words. The day looked lovely and peaceful and for a second I believed it was.

As I passed Jill's house my mind drifted I could still feel her sweet lips and taste her amazing body, I still felt my tongue sliding across her smooth soft skin and the moans she made while I made my way around her body, it was truly amazing. Not to mention what it felt like touching her. all those thoughts flying into my mind made me forget where I was going and bumped my head into a stop sign.

"Fuck" I yelled while holding my forehead and looking around to see if anyone had just saw what had happen, luckily, no one did so I just kept walking.

Soon I was a mile away from jill's house and as I looked back I could still see the car in the drive way as if they were all taking a day off or something.

Soon the street was filled with kids and still no Jill. I turned around just to see gabby approaching me on her bike.

" group meeting now" she said while signalling me to get on. I did get on the bike then put a red lollipop in my mouth.

"Let's get this over with" I whispered as she started the bike.

We rode to on old abundant milk factory just out of town then parked the bike and walked in. It was silent but I still could feel the eyes of everyone hiding within the factory piercing my back but, I was use to it. Soon we reached a big container with a sign saying" life over dearth fuck you reality check ".

I've always found it a bit wired but, seeing that the boss was a bit sick in the head I didn't even question it.

After minutes of walking gabby pushed me trough a door and finally we were here staring at the boss who was sitting in his chair smoking his cigarette and ordering people around just as usual.

" ahhh well come back my dear Kay. It's been a while since we've talked" he spoke as soon as he saw me walking in.

"Not too long" I answered causing him to stop and look at me.

"Feisty as always I see little doll,you see that's why I couldn't let you go. You're a good addition to this group in fact you made a pledge remember my sweet doll. He spoke while getting up.

" so does that give you the fucking right to threaten a girl's life. I don't find that funny okay, I just want out I'm really tired." I yelled at him while he smirked at me.

He walked over to where me and Gabby was standing then he signaled everyone to leave the room and that they did. As soon as everyone including gabby was gone he started playing with my hair.

" don't touch me please Sir " I said while pushing him away.

"Let's talk business" I spoked softly.

He backed away then took up his cigarette once more.

" let's just say that the rug rats are getting out of hand and we can't afford to lose such a worthy girl so let's make a deal. You'll be here for the finally beat down or your girlfriend gets it, you know I mean everything I say. " he said while kissing my neck with his cigarette breath.

" fine but you need to get the rug rats to control their dogs. That boy Charles keep beating on my girl and I'm sick of it, if I come back I want what's mine and I want out after this last beat down but more important I want to kill that fucking asshole. " I yelled with anger.

"Very well then you can leave now". With that we both walked away.

As soon as I got outside I saw gabby waiting, she pushed a gun in my hand and whispered into my ears" the boss said to give you you're life back ". With that I took it then I looked up at the sky.

" I don't want this life anymore" I sigh then looked down at gabby.

She just stayed quiet then she looked up in the sky while leaning on her bike.

" you left for a reason and now you're back with one. We've all fucked up others life and it's hard but it's not forever babe." She spoked then looked up one  more time.

" let's get out of here I said smiling as we both got on the bike.

" I will always be by your side" gabby spoke smiling as we made our way back to town with the gun sticking out of my waist and the breeze blowing into my hair.

I was the same girl I tried to run from, the same girl that ruin other people life's, the girl no one actually loves, I was the monster in make up a devil in disguise.