kissing her lips

Jill awoke from her sleep with a smile on her face today was a very special day. To her it was a day no one could ruin not even if they tried.

She sat up on her bed as the morning rays of the sun peeked in trough the window. Getting up she could see Kayla trough her window talking on the phone with someone.

Jill couldn't help but admire Kayla as she talked and made body positions and as she carried on with her conversation, Kayla was only waring a shorts and a body blouse which exposed the rest of her body and to Jill it looked amazing with her black hair hanging down into her back. It was very easy for Jill to see into kayla's room seeing that the house weren't far apart from each other. As Jill was just getting into her imaginations Kayla suddenly turned around she stared right into jill's eyes then smile and winked at her, due to how frightened Jill was she quickly closed her window and ran into her bathroom.

She took a warm shower then got dressed into a white T-shirt and a black jeans with a white converse then took up her phone and ran downstairs.

"Mommy!!! Daddy!! Guess what today is" she yelled as she made her way to the kitchen where the fresh smell of toast was coming from. As soon as she entered the kitchen she was greeted with a big hug from her mom and a kiss on the cheek from her dad.

"Happy birthday baby girl, you're growing up so quickly" her mom said while hugging her.

"Yes so are you going to tell us who the lucky guy is that's going to take our baby girl out today" replied her dad while smiling and holding his cup of coffee in his hand.

"No dad no I'm too young for those dating things and you know I've got my studies to think about." Jill replied while taking up an apple and running towards the door.

"I'm walking to school today mommy love y'all bye" she yelled as she ran trough the door.

Jill's pov
Today was my birthday and  I'm so happy I've even told my mom that I'll walk to school instead of her talking me  I know it's only for a day but, I've got to enjoy it while it last even if it means going to school on my special day.

As I walked down the Street I saw Kayla and Gabby up ahead of me. Kayla winked at gabby and she rode away leaving Kayla there.

"Good morning miss peeky" she said while smiling at me.

I wasn't peeking okay it's a special day and I was just enjoying the morning when you came along and districted me" I replied while walking away.

" so I'm distracting? And is it your birthday or is someone coming or maybe you've finally accepted the fact that you like me" she said while laughing and walking behind me.

"What! What makes you say that" I asked but she didn't answer, she just kept smiling at me.

"Want to take you somewhere please and I promise I won't leave you like last time.
At first I wasn't sure but I couldn't resist her begging eyes so after a lot of thinking I said yes even though I had school but, it wouldn't kill me to miss just a day I taught.

She held my hand and we walked and walked and walked and walked some more until we came to on old abundant house near sharelock forest, this place gave me goose bumps and chilly spine but Kayla seems as if she was use to this place she just pulled the door open and drag me in behind her.

"What are we doing here" I asked in a nervous tone.
"Just wait and see" she replied while pushing me up against a corner and blocking me with both hands, I tried my best not to make eye contact as I could feel her eyes piecing trough my soul.

"Jill why do you hide your beauty" she spoke while using her hand to hold my cheek. I pulled my head away and used my hair to cover my face trying to hind my cheeks as they were bright red.

Looking down I could see and feel her breath breathing on my neck my body felt numb and the butterflies in my tummy felt as if they were in a endless war.

"Stop it" I finally managed to speak trying to push her away but it was only in vain. I only caused her to move closer to me her lips was just seconds away from mine.

"I won't stop if you don't tell me how you really feel about me" she replied still backing me up against the wall.

"Want to know how I feel huh"I yelled then made my move pulling her in with a strong force landing my lips against hers. At first she was really shock then after she started going with the flow moving her hands all over my body as our lips made contact soon we were on the floor and Kayla started moving down on my belly with her lips. It felt so damn good that I let out a soft moan causing her to move down more.

Her lips felt amazing on my body I didn't even realize when she got further down, in shock I realized what was about to happen so I quickly jumped up and grabbed my clothes that was laying down on the floor beside me then ran trough the door leavi...

Her lips felt amazing on my body I didn't even realize when she got further down, in shock I realized what was about to happen so I quickly jumped up and grabbed my clothes that was laying down on the floor beside me then ran trough the door leaving her with a confuse look on her face.

I couldn't go to school I thought as I ran with all the wild thoughts running trough my mind. Things I wanted to do the taste of kayla's lip.

I ran without looking that I didn't see the guy in front of me and soon the two of us was lying on the floor.

Looking up I was so fucking shocked.

"What the fuck do you want" I yelled out.