detention or torture

Jill's pov

Seeing Charles touch Kayla in that manner made my blood boil, I swear if I had a chance I would have melt him on the spot luckily I'm not living in a fairytale land and I can't do so, but still if only he knew how I hated him for laying his dirty hands on me and for touching Kayla in that manner.

It was first period and I remember I still had detention in the evening, I walked into math class where I saw Kim sitting beside a chair close to the window while texting on her phone, she looked extremely bored and I couldn't help but smile although I wasn't in the mood.

Walking over to her I noticed her eyes were wet.

"Kim what's up with you? Why are you crying" I asked worriedly.

"I'm not crying it's okay please don't worry about me" she said trying to fake a smile which obviously wasn't working.

Seeing her crying and having her lie to me made my heart stop beating, I hated when things like this happens. I got so angry that I grabbed her by her left hand and pulled her out of the class without caring what the teacher had to say.

"Kim we've been best friends for a long time we're almost like sisters so, please tell me who or what the fuck is letting my little girl cry." I yelled at her in the corridor knowing that we were the only students outside at the moment.

She looked up at me and smiled then pulled me inside the girls bathroom.

" I'm sorry I tried to lie to you but my life is a mess I'm only pretty on the outside but I've got scares on the inside for so many years, my mom and dad is getting a divorce because I caught my mom cheating and told on her now this is what's happening."
Saying that tears ran out of kim's eyes her makeup ran down her face making her look like a poor innocent child.

I could only comfort her by hugging her and trying to get her to calm down.

"Look you're not to blame you just did what was right and guess what you're gonna get your sorry ass up and wipe your tears because you're my bitch and without you I'm nothing at all so, stop it or else I'll beat the shit out of you myself". Saying that I hugged her even more just then I heard my name being called for me to report at the principal office, Kim looked at me as if she was saying "bitch you're in trouble".

I looked at Kim with a wired look on my face then walked off to the office. on my way there I saw Kayla talking to some blonde hair guy in a corner, trying not to let that get to my head I just kept on walking until I reached the office.
Walking inside I saw my maths teacher walking out with his hands fold across his chest.

I walked into the office then gulp down hard. As, I stood there the principal looked at me then at a file on her desk.

"You have a clean file so why are you starting to ruining it now" she spoke causing me to stutter.

" I-I didn't do anything so why I'm I in here" I managed to answer.

She looked up at me then handed me a piece of paper, I took it and started walking out when my mind drifted away causing me to bump my toe and just as I started falling I felt two arms pulling me back up it was very muscularly and strong.

"Look were you're going babe" a familiar voice said looking around I saw Charles holding me up. Without even thinking I pulled down causing myself to fall on the floor with all my books.

The piece of paper that the principal gave me blew over to his dirty feet and he picked it up and began to read.

"You're not the type of girl to be getting detention" he laughed and started walking away.

I tried controlling my lips but, I couldn't and before I knew it I said it, I told him something that made him stop and walk back over to me.

"What was that" he asked.

"Nothing" I replied.

He looked at me then walked off again.

Just then the bell rang and first period was up.

I walked around looking for Kim but I couldn't find her and the paper that I got from the principal said that I had detention starting now.

Kim was nowhere to be find and my legs were extremely tired I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to report to detention.

Walking the lonely corridor to the land of detention where I'll be forced into slavery and starved or even kill. My mind was running wild again I didn't even notice when I had arrived at the door until I bumped my head on the door.

Opening it I saw Kayla and Charles both sitting inside along with Charles hoe and Gabby and also the blonde hair dude.

I felt awkward as I walked in and sat down they both started staring at me, Charles even tried touching me but every time he tried Gabby and Kayla would give him the eye signal and he'd back away.

The entire evening was exactly like that I felt as if I was drowning.
detention was the worst.

Hey guy's thanks for reading I've got no idea if you'll like the story but hope y'all do❤

Don't forget to vote and comment 💕❤