abused

"I of to tell you something" she spoke making me tense.

She held me a little tighter and ran her hands trough my hair for a second I felt breathless, I had thoughts that would make a normal person sick.

" Jillian there's something about you that caught my eyes the first day I moved here, I saw you dressing trough the window then when you bumped into me at school and at the party. I don't know what it is I know the risk but, I of to have you even if it's only as friends".

I kindly pushed her away giving myself some space to breath she looked at me while dragging a lollipop from her packet.
" my name is Jill okay. thanks for helping me out at the party it means a lot but, I'm not your girl, I'm a normal nerd that studies every freaking day and I'm not gay so don't think I'm into you because I'm not so just cut to the point or I'm leaving". I yelled at her trying to get her to go away but it was only in vain.

I looked up to fine her smiling and holding her phone, she was so cute smiling it was like an angle cased down from heaven, trying not to stare I bent my head down hiding it with my hair.

"You're cute when you blush like that" she said while reaching for my chin to pull up my head.

Just then we were interrupted by a load sound, I jumped back and almost fell.

Looking up I saw a girl sitting on a bike, her long hair blew in the wind as she attempt to get off the bike.

Kayla's face turned really red as if she wanted to rip someone's head off of their body.

" what do you want gabby?" Kayla yelled at the girl.

She slowly walked over to where we were standing and gently took off her helmet revealing her face.

It was the girl from the hospital the one I saw Kayla with in the corridor, may be it's her girlfriend or something but, somehow she really managed to piss Kayla off.

" the boss want to see you he said its urgent"

" I told him I was fucking done "

" well somehow he's got something else planned it's about her.

On saying that Kayla paused for a bit then lean over and whispered into my ears.

" I won't let them hurt you I'm sorry ".

On saying that she got on the bike with gabby and they both drove off leaving me shocked and tense.

"What does she mean by that, who wants to hurt me and who's that girl and how I'm I involved" I questioned myself as I tried to shake the feeling away.

Just then I felt as if I was being watched by someone so, I quickly tried to leave the field. The more I walk the more I felt the eyes on me so I began to run, just then I felt two arms holding me from behind.

I tried pulling away but it was in vain, I spined around and came face to face with Charles. My heart leaped into my throat and my blood ran cold.

"So that's why you refused me huh because you're into her, but guess what you were mine first and that girl can't have you besides we have some unfinished business to take care of" he spoke shoving me to the ground.

I tried to get up but he quickly pulled me back and slapped me across the face.

"You are mine you hear me mine and no one else's so, tell that bitch to stay the fuck away from you or you won't like it."

He slapped me again then pulled me from the ground as I cried.

"I'm not yours nor hers leave me alone" I shouted with all my strength causing him to stop and look at me.

A evil smirk plastered across his face then he turned and walk away leaving me in pain.

I slowly stumbled in the direction in which I came then soon my house came into sight, I hurried to the door and then up the stairs without anyone knowing I was home.

Crying in anger and pain I ran into the bathroom and dropped myself to the floor.

"Why the fuck is this happening to me" I cried. "why me."