running away

Kayla and Jill walked home as Jill moan in pain. She put her shoulder over gabby's while the other over kayla. They had to leave the bike because it couldn't bring three person at once.

Kayla was suppose to leave town but had to stay due to what had happen. She couldn't let anyone see her because she was wanted for murder.

"Are you okay baby" Kayla asked while stopping and looking at Jill.
Her face was swollen and bruised up.

"Don't worry I'll be fine" Jill answered then smile trying not to make Kayla worry.

They walked down the dark street but as soon as they approached the house Gabby noticed that there were still cops patrolling the area. They were searching for Kayla.

"I can't go down there" Kayla said while pushing her gun further down into her waist.

She looked at Jill then at gabby. " I'm going back to the hideout then I'm leaving town in the morning. " she spoke.

Jill turned around then look at Kayla who was trying not to look stressed out. She brush her hair out of her face then grab hold of Kayla's hand.

"I'll come with you okay" she spoke making Kayla's face light up with happiness.

Gabby looked away because she wasn't happy with the fact that Jill had to go with them. She still had feelings for Kayla. She has loved Kayla ever since they've first met.

"She can't come Kayla" gabby yelled out interrupting whatever it was that Kayla and Jill was discussing.

Kayla looked up at gabby them walk over to her while pulling out her gun.

" I'm fucking leaving and I'm not going without her okay, you can come or you can stay " Kayla replied while pointing her gun at gabby's face.

"You are going to be sorry" gabby replied then she turned around and walked away.

Jill looked a bit upset because she had overheard gabby and Kayla"s conversation. She walked away leaving Kayla standing there.

Jill walked up to her house as the police officers watched her. She then open the door and walk inside. The house  was in complete and utter darkness.

She felt against the walls for the switch then turned on the lights just to fine everything in her house broken and thorn to pieces.

Jill quickly panic she ran up to her room then she noticed a note on her bed. She picked it up and began to read.

" my dare Jill I've finally gotten what I've always wanted. I got to feel myself inside you and experience all of you.  I of to have you to myself. Kayla will die I'll make sure of it baby. It's me and you not you and a fucking girl.
If I can't have you then neither will Kayla.

PS I'm Watching you.
Love Charles.

With that the letter fell from Jill's hand. She grabbed her cell phone that was lying on the bed then dial Kim's number while crying.

As soon as Kim answered Jill began crying louder. "I'm sorry Kim you were right I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I was dating a girl and now Charles wants to kill me". Jill cried while talking to kim. As soon as kim was about to say something  she hang the phone up then called her patents. She cried and told them everything before hanging  up.

" why me" she shouted while punching the bed and falling to floor in tears.

She then picked her phone back up and called Kayla. She told Kayla that she didn't feel safe and that Charles was at her house.

Kayla was fuming with anger as she listen to Jill crying on the phone.

"Baby I'm coming to get you" Kayla told Jill but she refused knowing that Kayla was still wanted.

"I'm packing my bag because I'm leaving" Jill replied then hang the phone up.

She then hurried inside the bathroom to take a quick shower then after that she got dress and pack some clothes in a bag with some money she found in her parents room.

"I'm sure mom and dad will survive without me" she whispered as she walked down the stairs. Turning around she looked at the house for the last time then she exited and walked away with her bag on her back.

Kayla was at the hide out feeling worried because of the call she got from jill. It was haunting her to go over and check on her but with all the cops around she couldn't.

Her mind was so far away that she didn't hear the knocking on the door, she only realized that someone  was there when she saw the  door fly open.

She jumped up and pull her gun out when she noticed it was Jill.

"God I could have shot you" Kayla yelled as she pulled Jill inside.

"Where are you going" Jill asked Kayla who was still a bit shaken up.

"Somewhere far from here where we can start over." Kayla replied.

Jill walked up to her with her making running down her face.

"Let's leave now " she said in a calm voice.

Kayla back away then smiled. "Are you sure you're up to this babe" she asked while Jill shook her head indicating a yes.

Kayla pushed her gun into a bag then kissed Jill on the forehead.

"Let's go then" she said while walking out of the room.

Jill held her by the hand and walk out after her.

"Are you sure we'll be okay" Jill asked in a low voice causing Kayla to stop.

She place her hand on Jill's cheek then looked into her eyes.

" I will protect you okay. Even if I die in the process but I'll never let anything happen to you. " Kayla told her.

But Jill didn't want to hear that she pulled away then looked at Kayla.

"Charles has already hurt me" she replied with tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry I'll make sure you're there when he fucking dies" Kayla replied holding Jill's hand and walking way.