Chapter Twenty Two: Cheer Up Butter Cup

Author's Note: HELLO MY LITTLE POP TARTS!

How are you all?!

Did you know, that this book, has reached over 100,752 READS?!

Anywhooo, i'm not doing my homework that's due tomorrow... two weeks ago :3

WE GOT A BAD ASS OVER HERE XD

Her Out-Fit on the side ~>

(If it isn't there, it is because i'm lazy XD )

SORRY! POLYVORE DOESN'T WORK D:<

Here's the link: http://www.polyvore.com/liam_payne_outfit/set?id=55144531#stream_box

Anyway, just a heads up, first bit of this chapter is REALLY not for kiddies, bad words, swear words, bad song for innocent minds!

I WARNED YOU ALL!

Don't blame me later!

Hope you like it :)

And just for me after you read this chapter,

Go follow your dreams.

~Caitlin

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I got up, extra early and grabbed the bag's of clothes I had conned Paul to buy for me yesterday. I showered and changed into stripey long sleeve shirt, normal jeans, an OBEY hat, blue converse and Liam's head phones that are now mine.

I smiled in the tiny mirror and decided to curl my hair, those girl's  have left a evil impact on me. I curled my hair and looked into the mirror, this is some freaky shit.

I walked out and sat in a booth, munching on some Poptarts, waiting for my boy's to get up, waiiittt, PAY BACK TIME!! I grabbed my ipod and hooked it up to the tour buses surround sound system, hmm, which song will do the trick, la-di-da, eenie meanie minie moe, you!

I turned on Sexting by Blood On The Dance Floor.

((Author's Note: dirty, swear word's, I know, but.... I have nothing to say :P I just found the song the other day,and thanks to my ipod, I can't get it out of my head D: BEWARE! Read lyrics and watch the video at your own risk!))

I turned it own volume twenty-three and got ready to Par-tay.

((Author's Note: LAST WARNING! REALLY INAPPROPRIATE FOR KIDDIES, OR ANY INNOCENT MINDS OUT THERE! But, I just had to do this song, because it won't get out of my head D:< EVIL YOUTUBE!! Last warning BTW...))

"Sext, sext, sext, me
Sext, sext, sext, me
Sext, sext, sext, me" I yelled the lyrics over the song and started to dance on the table.

"Less than three is just a tease
Send those nudes, make me drool
Hit me up - make me c*m
Wanna sext? I'll show you some

Sticky drama all the way
Want my d!ck? You gotta pay!
You've seen what my thumbs can do
Time to use my tongue on you" I started to shuffle and turned my cap backwards, like those gangster do.

"Show me what you got on my LCD
Let's get down to it
So you can get down on me-" "Anna! TURN IT OFF!" Zayn screamed, which made me decide to do the macaronina.

"Cybering is so 1999
You've got to be textually active
If you wanna be mine

'Cause ...-"

"ANNA! TURN IT OFF!" Wooo! Can-Can!! Time for the good part, get ready to block your ears kids.