Chapter Eighteen: The Teacher From A Nightmare & NEW FRIEND'S<3

I got up and showered, I feel so energetic today! I smiled and skipped down the stairs an into the kitchen where I grabbed, wait for it.... an apple. OH MY GOSH ANNABELL!!! YOUR BEING SOOOO HEALTHY! I know right? I smiled and skipped into the lounge room to play some COD, gotta start practicing if I want to beat the boys.

I stopped and looked at the old lady with grey hair in a bun, who honestly looked like she came out of an Anne of Green Gables movie, I dropped my apple and storke a ninja pose "Who the fu-"

I stopped when she looked at me, she's wearing really thick nerd glasses, I mean their in style in all, but just no....

Liam walked in and sent me a glare and I quickly rephrased my wording, "Fu-Fu-Fu-Fudgenuggets are you?!" I pointed at the wrinkly lady. She pursed her lips and looked me up and down, wow. I feel to insecure right now. I shifted in my cow pants and AmazingPhil tank I made... I'm just that artistic.

"Anna, this is Mary Lynn, your tutor" I gaped at him.

Holy shit, I thought they weren't going to tutor me! FML... "Hello miss Anna, I want the most respect you can give. None of that stupid behaviour or completely wrong use of punctuation and grammar, no shortening of wording and no swear words. I do not want any slouching and I want you to do your work to the most highest academic level possible, even the best colleges would beg  for you to just for you to through their walk halls" I blinked a couple times, she's an absolute nutter.

She looked at me expectantly and I opened my mouth and thought of a quick witty comeback "Yeah, well, I want a unicorn and a naked AmazingPhil and Danisnotonfire with chocolate coated strawberry's and fairy floss, what one do you think would come first?" I looked at her shocked face and open mouth and then to Liam seemed to just glare laser's at me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"I'm sorry Mary, we just have to train her mouth" what a suck up. I glared at Liam.

"No worry Lilly pad-" I burst out laughing and Liam returned to glare at me with a full on army.

"I will train her" I sobered up and looked at the crazy chick, to hell if anyone thinks of changing me!

"Good luck" Liam smirked at me and I walked out of the room.

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE! GET YO ASS BACK HERE!" I screamed after him but I got hit in the back of the head.

"Oww! What the shit old lady?!"

*Whack*

"You stupid old cow!'

*Whack*

"WHAT THE HELL! STOP HITTING ME WITH A BLOODY RULER YOU ASS!"

*Whack*

"MOTHER FUCKER-!"

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

"Okay, okay! Jeese you crazy old bat! Lay off the brain cells! I need 'em you know!"

"I will not tolerate any of that foul language young lady in my classes!" I just stared at the screwed up old lady.

"Now, come to the dining room where I can test you"

Oh shit, im screwed.

"Umm, yeah, sorry no. Not going to happen" she just raised her eyebrows.... I'm scared she slowly lifted her hand up and I put my arms around my head in pretection.