Chapter Elven: COMMANDO ANNA

They all sat huddled in a circle while I on the other hand was planking on the kitchen bench. Nialler looked at me and so did the other's then they went back to whispering, "You know I can kill you, right?" I sat on the bench... well planking like a boss.

They turned around and looked at me "I can always make it look like an accident" I rolled off the bench and rolled to the fridge, don't judge.

I'm just to lazy to walk, though that fall did hurt me, I'm fine though! They all watched me as I opened it and sat up, "Hmmm.... YUM!" I squealed and snatched the apple juice box and I rolled over to the cupboard.

"What are you doing?" Zayn smirked down at me as I rolled past.

I rolled my eyes, "Isn't it obvious? I'm rollin' to my food"

"Your weird" I scoffed and looked at him as I opened the cupboard.

"I prefer the term 'Queer' you Queer" I rolled into the cupboard and found a massive box of Twix hidden behind rice boxes at the bottom.

I screamed and ripped the box open and stood up. I walked out carrying the box and placed it on the bench, "What are you doing?!" Liam yelled.

"I'm hungry" I grabbed a Twix.

"NO!" Harry yelled and rugby tackled me to the ground.

"What the Fudgemical Harry?!" I squirmed under the weight of a curly haired bloke.

"Give me my Twix" I looked into his eyes.

"Catch me if you can"

"What?" I flipped him over and stood up. I grabbed the box and ran for it.

"Anna! Stop! THEIR MINE!"

"Anna! Listen to us! Give it back! He won't give up!" Liam yelled as I ran up the stairs.

"Boo Bear! HELP ME!"

"CHEATER!" I screamed and ran into a tidy ass room.

Dude. I'm pretty sure their guys... arn't they? The must have a maid around here. I squeaked as I heard Harry coming up the stairs I dived for the underneath the bed and I army crawled underneath. I bit my lip and waited nervously for Harry and Louie.

I frowned as I heard their steps running back and forth. I got bored and un-wrapped the Twix. I bit it and waited for them to find me. I got bored. They must have got bored. I was about to move out form under the bed when the door banged open and the two idiots jumped in.

I stiffened and froze. I gaped as they carried water guns, "I wonder where she is Hazza"

"I don't know Boo Bear" they opened the wardrobe and pointed the water guns at it. They looked at each other and shrugged. I pushed myself back, going deeper into the shadows. They left and closed the doors. I let my breath out that I didn't realise I had been keeping in.

I sighed and rolled out from under the bed but rolled back under when I saw the handle twist. I got under and the door opened and Liam walked in. He moved to the bed and jumped onto it. I heard a keyboard type. I grew curious. I hope curiosity doesn't kill the cat again.

"Liam!"

"Danielle!" I rolled out from under the bed and jumped next to Liam. He clutched his heart and had a spaz attack.

"DANIELLE! Wow you're pretty! How'd you end up with Liam?" I joked and Liam hit the back of my head.

"Uh, ow" Danielle laughed.

"Liam be nice. Hello! You must be Anna" I narrowed my eyes at Liam's girl "Annabelle. There's a Belle on the end" she nodded and smiled.

We then launched into a whole war zone of conversations from favoruite colours, to what I want to do, shopping (eww), she argued with me for twenty minutes.I apparently need a new wardrobe pronto. I made a ' -.- ' face at her and then he tried to convince me to let her curl my hair when she comes here. Liam laughed at us, that BARSTED.