Chapter Fifteen: The Mysterious Disappearence Of Charlie McDonnells UnderWear

Charlie and I sat on his couch as Alex still refuses to open the cupboard door... the traitor. Charlie and I squirmed under their glares as we sat in a tense silence. I sat in Charlie's Under-wear and shirt while he sat in track pants and a shirt... damn. Should have a little less on my man...

"Explain" Charlie and I cowered into each other- NOT LIKE THAT YOU PERVS! But that would be pretty hot.... we winced as Liam growled at us and Zayn stepped forward and separated Charlie and I.

"Charlie!" I shrilled as I was pulled away from him.

"Annabelle!" Harry and Louis blocked Charlie from helping me as Zayn dragged me into the kitchen followed by Liam, Niall, Danielle and Eleanor.

"THIS IS VIOLATION OF MY HUMAN RIGHTS! THINK OF MY LEPRECHAUN RIGHTS! YOU EVIL POMS! NO OFFENCE CHARLIE AND ALEX!" I screamed as I was seated on the bench, surrounded by murderer's.

I sat there crapping my self under the glare, "Anna. Explain"

"Well, when a mummy and a daddy love each other very much-"

"YOU HAD SEX WITH CHARLIE?!" Danielle screamed.

I gave her a horrifed face, "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT FROM?!" I screamed.

"You just said-"

"Dude, the line's from cat in the hat movie" I face palmed.

"Oh..." Danielle awkardly scratched the back of her head.

"Wait, so you didn't do the nasty with Charlie?" Eleanor gaped at me.

"What kind of person do you think I am?!" I felt actually hurt, what does she think of me as?! A hooker?!

"So you didn't have intercourse with Charlie?" Liam said slowly.

"CHARLIE! THEY ARE SAYING WE SLEPT TOGETHER!" I screamed as I heard Charlie have a spaz attack in the other room.

"WHAT GAVE THEM THAT IDEA?!" Charlie screamed back.

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"Hey guys! So Anna, did I hear you did the nasty with Sir Charlie-lot?" Alex walked in and wiggled his eyebrows.

"YOU DIRTY LITTLE BOY!" I screamed.

"Wait, if you didn't sleep with Charlie, did you sleep with him?!" Zayn demanded.

Bloody hell. If I knew they were gonna be a pain in the ass trying to keep me from losing my V-card I would have taken my chances with in a shark tank bleeding to death... even though I'm not planing on losing it anytime soon, "ZAYN. I DID NOT SLEEP WITH ANYONE! Even though...." I muttered to myself. Damn, if only Batman was hear to get rid of the awkard atmosphere.

"Oh.... why are you in boxers then?" I blushed and giggled.

Liam and Zayn gasped, "YOU DID SLEEP WITH ONE OF THEM!" Danielle screamed.

"OR BOTH OF THEM!" Zayn screamed at me.

I gaped at him, "OKAY PEOPLE! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS!" I screamed and ran out of the kitchen into the lounge, with them following me.

"I AM A VIRGIN. V-I-R-G-I-N. STILL AM. I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU YELL AT ME FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO! EVEN THOUGH CHARLIE IS PRETTY HOT, I WOULDN'T THROW MYSELF AT HIM.Wow... this is gonna be awkward now isn't it Charlie?" I scratched the back of my head in embarrassment... How in the world did I just shout on top of my lung's in front of CHARLIE MCDONNELL, that I'm still a virgin and I think he's hot... FML.

Charlie chuckled "Nah, in any case I think your pretty fit too" I gasped and smirked in triumph at Danielle and Eleanor.

"SUCKER'S! HE THINKS IM HOT!" I pointed at them and laughed.