Chapter Thirty Four: Give Me The Baseball Bat, She Needs To Be Hit

A/N: Okay first (this will be short) I will be describing Anna to you all, since some of you want to know what she look's like. I'm not going to choose a celebrity- or anyone to play her, she was mainly just based on what I look like, with some tweak's and what I would like to look like, so here we are! Oh! And i'll be adding some other information about her too!

Hair colour: A dark chocolate brown (Kinda like Harry's)

Eye Colour: Green, but when you're far away they look grey/stormy

She's pale, and has a light dose of freckles across her nose and the top of her cheek's. She has a light- barely noticeable scar on her on her left palm (From Mariah). She is 5'6'' and her birthday is in December (Around three or so month's from where we are currently in the book) and she is from Australia, but she has British blood, Irish, Scottish and Dutch blood running through her veins.

She like's horror movies (Not Saw or Human Centipede... I have a funny story about the second one- best prank ever by the way, tell one of your friend's about how it is the funniest movie you've ever seen... you'll get a phone call at three in the morning to get yelled at though- but it's worth it XD But yeah, just true horror like- Jason or something, I dunno :S), her favorite food is not Oreo's, or Pop Tart's. In fact, she just has this weird thing about them when she see's them, she tries to eat them- mostly because she never really got to eat that type of thing when she was back home. Her favorite type is Chinese food, and she like's a mixture of different band's and artists, she doesn't restrict her music taste's and she like's exploring different artist's and band's.

Her dream is become an actress, but she want's to do it by herself, and not some cheat way of getting Simon or someone else to help her. 

She like's different You Tuber's, actor's and she want's to explore the world kind of and meet new people, and have the time of her life, with her best friend's of course :) 

And now, we shall continue with the story ^.^

*~*

"Anna, come on!" "Whatever it is, I don't want to do it" I grumbled, "Fine" I heard Harry fall onto the bed... eh, what's the worst that can happen?

Then, I fell asleep... maybe not one of my best idea's i've had. 

*~*

"HARRY. EDWARD. STYLES" what is that awful screeching sound?

"Jasmine... shhh" I hear Harry groan, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING, WITH HER?!" "Sleeping.... wait... what?" I opened my eyes, "Spooning Harry, spooning" I groaned and shoved him away from me.

Jasmine stormed over to Harry and all I could hear was a loud 'SLAP'. Seriously, it was like that, "OUR RELATIONSHIP IS OVER!"

"WOOO! HARRY! YOU'RE FREE! I mean... uh... oh fuck" I stared at Harry who was close to tear's, a red hand print staining his cheek. I then looked over at- oh sh! I scrambled backwards but she was like an angry freaking Hippo.

"YOU! YOU RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HARRY!" I couldn't help but chuckle, "Sorry, but it was ruined when you started to date him for his fame and money" she look's like an angry lion or something- SLAP.

My head snaps to the side and I fell off the bed, whacking the side of my head on the side table next to the bed. I landed on my back and then blinked up at the roof, oh hell no.

Oh Hell. NO.

I stood, ignoring the dizziness, "Run bitch, run" I growled and saw her eyes widen, before she ran out of the room in heels, i'm going to make her hate heels. I chased after her and screamed my head off at her, profanities and in different languages.