Chapter Twenty Seven: It Is On Like Donkey Kong, Mother, Father.

I glared at my mother and father. My mother's jaw was open and my father had turned grey faced "Annabelle?" "Nah, it's Casper the freaking ghost, OF COURSE IT'S ANNABELLE YOU TWAT'S!" I screamed at them.

"Why are you here?" my mother quickly composed her face and stuck her nose in the air "Oh, I don't know, maybe because I EXIST" I glared at her "Don't speak to your mother that way" "I don't see my mother, I see two deserter's, not parent's" "We gave you money, did we not?" I tapped my chin.

"Yes, but you left me alone since I was nine year's old, I haven't seen you in what, oh yeah, four year's. Now, tell me father, does that count as goood parenting skills?" I sneered "We did what was best for you" he stood and put his hand's on her's shoulder's.

"Really, you really did the best for me?! LEAVING ME BEHIND?! LEAVING ME BY MYSELF?! LEAVING A SUICIDAL FREAK IN A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE HATED YOUR GUT'S?! HAD HAND GUN'S, KNIVES, WEAPONS ON THEM?! YEAH, THAT'S BETTER FOR ME, LET ME STAY IN A MIDDLE OF A GANG NEIGHBOUR HOOD WITH MURDER'S, AND WORSE!!!"

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOUNG LADY" "Oh suck one daddy dearest" I hissed and I saw my mother step forward. She leaned over the table and back handed me. Everyone was frozen. I was in shock, oh hell no bitch.

I slowly turned my head to look at her dead in the eyes "You're going to regret laying a hand on me" I growled before diving across the table at her. She screamed, high pitched that made me want to punch her in the face with a burrito.

"ANNA!" Liam and Harry held onto me as I tried to kill the bitch. My hand's caught her blonde hair and I yanked her toward's me "RONNIE!" my father grabbed my hand and then slapped my face "WHAT IS WITH YOU FUCKER'S SLAPPING ME?!" I screamed in anger and dug my nails in his arm and he let out a yelp.

 I growled, yep, growled "I'll end you" I hissed, and yes, I hissed. I'm turning into an animal, roar. He laughed, that mother ass tocaannn laughed! He looked down at me as the boy's tried to drag me off of him "You can try"

Oh, a challenge "I'll accept your chalenge, I wonder how many year's you'll get in prison?" I asked innocently. His face went into rage and he grabbed me by my neck and pulled me over the table, the guy's loosing their grip's on me as he pinned me to the wall, by my throat.

"Do not threaten me child" 

"Oh shove a stick up your ass" I kicked him in his man hood and he let go of me. I quickly punched him in the nose, it made a crack and I smirked in satisfactory, but then I was attacked from the side. I gasped and my mother pulled out a taser.

I screamed as she tried to press it against my heart, she's trying to kill me! That bitch is trying to KILL ME!  Harry pulled her off of me and Zayn and Lou pulled me up, me trying to kill my 'parent's' "Your no daughter of our's" my father spat in disgust "Feeling's mutual fuck head" I sneered and I was dragged out of the room by Zayn, Lou, Niall and Harry.

Liam was having a few word's to my 'parent's' and I was hauled onto the tour bus "Guy's, can we go to somewhere first?" they shrugged, kind of freaked out of how calm I am right now. I went to my suitcase, emptied the contents and then walked out with my empty suitcase "Where are you going?" Liam asked.

I smirked "To the bank" we arrived at the bank and I walked in "Hi, I want to take money out of my account?" I questioned the lady "Card and pin please" I swiped my card and put in my pin "How much are you withdrawing?" I smirked "All of it" I chuckled darkly. 

She tried to shove the green note's into the bag "It doesn't fit" she huffed "Hang on" I quickly whipped out my phone and dial for Niall "Hey Ni, can you bring a couple empty suit cases inside?" "Sure" he hung up and a couple minute's later he walked in.