Chapter 47: Goodbye Anna

• Dedicated to To You xx

A/N: Hello and welcome to one of two last official chapters for this story! Now, I'm going to write a (THIS ISN'T THE LAST CHAPTER) somewhere in the middle of this because some egg heads don't read my author's notes.

So if you're reading this, I will hug you and bring you tea.

Now, let's get through this, yeah?

Here is the five millionth chapter with 112,850 words! Holy crap, you need to love me a little for the actual accomplishment of me doing that o-o Anywhoo... let's get this show on the road, yah? 

~ Caitlin  xox

Anna's Point Of View:

"Anna, Anna come on! Get up! We're going out!"

Groaning I buried my head into the blanket as I hear someone chuckle, "This is what you get for buying her the Black Butler series Louis"

"I thought it was a good investment - not for her to watch it all in two days and nights-"

"Yoo..." I sat up while I rubbed my tired eyes, the boys stared at me in amusement as I shrunk back a bit, "... What did I do now?"

"YOU'RE WASTING TIME! WE NEED TO HANG OUT BEFORE YOU GO!" Harry bursts and grabs onto my shirt and shook me like a crazy man.

"Well... you guys did join be for the first twelve hours-"

"Yeah, but it got real weird" Niall dropped on the couch next to me - the new one, that they bought to replace the one that had just murdered for the prank, as well as the other furniture in the house... as well as the fridge... god bless the five hundred pounds upgraded fridge.

"C'mon, we're going out to party" Louis grins and grabs onto my hands and yanked me to my feet, "Zayn - get something sexy for her to wear so we can-"

"NOTHING SEXY. WE'RE NOT GOING CLUBBING-"

"... Yeah... pfft... we're not going clubbing... yet.." he whispers to me and I raised my eye brow at Louis.

"What do you mean, y-"

"GET THIS WOMAN SHOWERED AND CHANGED SO WE CAN BEGIN OUR JOURNEY OF HOW ONE DIRECTION SAY GOOD BYE!" 

"W-" suddenly I whisked away and thrown into the bathroom, sighing at the closed door I showered and then pulled on some leggings, a red shirt and some black sneakers.

Before I could even move to brush my hair the bathroom door opened and I was yanked out of the bathroom. Gasping I was thrown over someone's shoulder before they ran down the stairs, making my ribs hurt as I bumped up and down on the persons shoulder... am I doll?

Or am I just kind of... I don't even know. All I know is that I seem be thrown around like a sack of potatoes or something, especially with these guys at the moment.

 "Who's shoulder am I on?"

"Liam's"

"Maaann, have you been working out because your shoulder hurts" I mumble as he walks out of the house, "Ugh, the light... it burns"

"Oh suck it up Princess"

"Well..." I smirked.

"Don't finish the sentence" Liam says before he throws me into the back of the van before he climbed in after me.

Sitting up Zayn buckled my seat belt around me before I raised an eye brow at everyone who was already in the car, "... You aren't kidnapping me again, right?"