Chapter 22: Sleep

It's 10 pm and strangely enough Mina found herself on the rood with a bottle of soju on one hand. She's usually on her bed by this hour reading a novel or playing video games or sleeping. But the night is young and sometimes is bothering her.

Someone poked her head.

"Yah. What are you doing here?"

She gave the person a weak smile and gulped down the remaining soju.

"What kind of question is that? Don't you have your eyes? I'm drinking a soju and star gazing"

"I know... what I mean it... why are you here alone? And drinking? What's your drama?"

"None. I just want to think... this place is peaceful a while ago, before you came in..." Mina rolled her eyes.

"Thinking? About what?"

"Food?"

"Place?

"Person?"

"Enough. You're really corny, Chaeng." Mina shook her head as feigned irritation.

"Person, right?"

"How could you be so sure that it's a person? Can it be a food??"

"You're drinking all alone here at the roof. It's weird if you're thinking about food except when you're Momo eonnie. Hahahaha" she said then laughed

Mina laughs along with her.

Chaeyoung was the first one to stop laughing then asked, "So a person?"

Mina didn't respond but Chaeyoung was quick to think.

"Tzuyu?"

The realization hit Mina like a brick.

She's been thinking about Tzuyu lately.

She misses her...

Because this past few days Tzuyu's been avoiding Sana which affects all of the members too. And Tzuyu is with her all the time back then because Tzuyu, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung are the only person she could get confident with.

Even Mina is affected by Tzuyu's actions. Most of the times she's coming home late. Saying that she likes to improve more. But she knows the truth that she doesn't want to have an interaction with Sana.

"I'll take that silence as a yes.... So spill Eonnie."

"Spill what?"

"Don't you dare, Myoui. I'm here to listen. C'mon."

Mina fell silent for a little while.

Hesitant if she could spill her heart out to Chaeyoung. But then she gave in.

"I'm fucked." She said staring at her now empty bottle.

"That's it? I'm expecting melodramatic speech here then that's all you can say?"

"Pshhh. I'm serious Chaeyoung."

"I'm serious. You think I'm dumb?"

The Penguin looked straight to the Cub.

"I know that eonnie. You like her. No. Scratch that. I think you've fallen for her. Damn! Why am I so smart?" Chaeyoung tried to kid because she can feel the tension.

Then fell silent for a while, Chaeng just lets Mina to breathe.

"Last time, I thought she's stupid, because she's loving a person that can't love her back. Now, we're just on the same page."