Chapter 28: Compromise

A/N
I re-published this chapter again because I didn't add some parts. Please read it again. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. Please read it again.

She wiped the stray of tears that fell on her cheek. She has decided, but she still needs to talk to Tzuyu first.

Sana doesn't want to just avoid Tzuyu. Not like what Tzuyu did back then. She knew it'll be unfair to give Tzuyu a cold shoulder when Tzuyu didn't have an inkling of what she'd done. And the fact that Tzuyu didn't do anything wrong makes her guiltier. Sana knows she herself has a problem.

She really wants to ask Dahyun if she saw Tzuyu but she knows that she couldn't. Because she doesn't want to give Dahyun more reasons to be jealous. She doesn't want to give the idea that despite Dahyun sitting beside her, Tzuyu is still on her mind.

When her girlfriend is taking a bath, Sana went out of the room to look for her friend. She found herself in front of Mina and Chaeyoung's room.

She doesn't want to think that Tzuyu slept at their room, especially beside Mina. But she knows that there's no other place she will go.

At first she tried to just peak, she places her ear on Mina's door trying to hear if there is a person inside, but she was caught when someone suddenly opened the door.

"Sana eonnie, what are you doing here? Do you need something?"

"Ha? Ahh is T-Tzuyu here?" She asked, embarrassed because she was caught.

"She's not here, wait, why are you looking for her here? Isn't she at your room?"

"I just thought she slept here."

"None. Hmmmm. How about 2yeon?"

"No. She doesn't want to sleep at the other rooms."

"Haha, are you joking Sana eonnie? Why would she sleep here? If she doesn't want to sleep at the other's room?"

"Because I... I thought you two are so close and uhm.."

"No. No she didn't spend the night here Sana eonnie."

She was about to turn around and get back to her room feeling embarrassed and disappointed because Tzuyu isn't at Mina's room when Mina talked.

"After I confessed about my feelings for her, we don't talk that much anymore Sana eonnie. So there's really no reason for you to look for her to me."

She was shocked about what Mina had said. She didn't expect that she confessed her feelings to her friend but Tzuyu didn't even tell her about this.

She can't blame Mina because it's not that hard to love Tzuyu. Almost all of her traits are beautiful, there's no ugly in those. If she has flaws you will still love her because Tzuyu feels good wearing all her flaws on her sleeve, she's a smiling a walking mess.

"She admitted her feeling for Tzuyu? What did Tzuyu said? Since when? How did Tzuyu responded? Ugh! Why would I care? So what now Sana! Why so affected?! Do you love Tzuyu too? Huh Sana?" Her alter ego asked.

She tried to shake her head off from the thought.

She focused on Mina.

She's not stupid to not notice that there is a hint of pain and sadness coming from Mina's voice. She saw how the two got closer, and she knew how she got jealous because she thought she's slowly been replacing by Mina.

She knows that if that happened to her, she will get hurt too.

"Are you okay?" She asked by chance to make Mina feel a bit better.