Chapter 31: You Lose pt II

Jihyo checked the dress that Tzuyu's wearing before going inside the event. Six of them attended while Momo, Dahyun and Sana will just catch up later.

Tzuyu scanned the crowd and smiled to see familiar faces. She saw so many YG and JYP artists. Heck even YG and JYP invited Bighit's BTS.

While the other members made their own direction to interact with other artists.

It's been months since Twice last attended an event like this and they couldn't help but be overwhelmed by throng of people that filled the venue.

The party arrangement was tastefully done. There's a huge bar with free flow of cocktails and finger foods were served. There were also high tables and high chairs to enjoy pre-dinner drinks.

Tzuyu craned her neck to look for Rosé because she's the reason why she went here. She figures out that it was the same event that Rosé called her a few days ago.

She felt guilty after she meddled her phone and rejected the call.

Jeongyeon is right, it's not her to hurt people to take revenge. Her anger just took over.

She was on her way to get herself something to drink when someone called her.

"Tzuyu-ssi" It was Kim Taehyung of BTS.

"Oh. Taehyung-oppa. What is it?"

"Like I said before-" Taehyung was cut when someone handed Tzuyu a drink

"Thank you Jin-oppa" Tzuyu said to Kim Seokjin then he left. Taehyung sigh

"Again, Like I said before, can I still get your number?" He asked then smiled. Tzuyu was about to speak when Kim Namjoon pulled Taehyung away. Then someone pulled Tzuyu's hand.

"Yah. Yah. Who are you?" Tzuyu asked the girl who's still grabbing her hand.

It was Kim Jennie.

"Oh, Jennie eonnie. It's you."

"We have-" Jennie was cut when someone called Tzuyu thru her phone it was Kim Dahyun.

"Excuse me eonnie. Let me just take this call." She then answered the phone, "Hello Dahyun eonnie?"

"Tzuyu-yah, we're sorry we can't attend the party. Momo got a massive headache and I need to take care of her." Dahyun explained.

Tzuyu just sigh at the taught of exhaustion of her eonnie. And she won't have to see Sana tonight.

"Okay then eonnie. Take care, we'll go home after the party ends." Then Tzuyu ended, "I've been interacting with a lot of Kims tonight."

When the call was done, "We have a problem." Jennie said.

"Huh?"

She didn't react immediately but she pulled her and pointed the problem.

It was Lisa and Rosé. Her glance shifted from one to the other as they half whispers their fight about something. And obviously Rosé couldn't contain her emotion and is about to cry again in front of Lisa and many people.

"Yes, that is a problem." Tzuyu can see that people are staring at the two and it made her feel more worried about Rosé.

She has seen her like this before and she couldn't take seeing someone so weak in front of those who've hurt them.

"Help her. I can't pick sides, they're both my friends and family and I don't want to get caught in the middle."

She walked past Jennie and didn't even let her finish explaining as she makes her way to Lisa and Rosé's direction.