Chapter 21: Irony

Sana had been feeling weak. She was lost in a limbo. She couldn't whether if it was because of her feelings for Tzuyu or because of her guilt for Dahyun.

Tzuyu have been kissing her forehead anytime she wants or feels like it. But the other day it was different. Tzuyu was pinning her down their bed and kissing her forehead. It was an awkward position because their bodies almost touch and it sends her different kind of heat.

"I need to stop her from kissing me. I don't even know what those kisses mean. And that is wrong. I am in a relationship with Dahyun, it's like I'm cheating on her." She said to herself.

Since her talk to Jihyo, she admits to herself that her treatment towards Tzuyu became different.

She's too sweet and caring for her. She spends more time with her and she doesn't sleep at Dahyun's room anymore, although Momo because roommates with Jihyo since Dahyun and Sana became together.

If she saw Tzuyu and Mina are together or talking, she can't help herself but to be annoyed and get angry so she's avoiding all of this scenarios.

But Tzuyu know her too much. She kisses Sana's hair when she did something wrong, she kisses Sana's hair when Sana is annoyed at her, and she kisses Sana's forehead before they go to sleep.

She wants to ask her what does her forehead kisses meant but refrained because Tzuyu left her hanging. She can't admit but she was getting used to it.

Her head wants to stop Tzuyu because it's wrong. But her heart wants it more than anything else. She can't admit but she was getting used to it.

The warmth of Tzuyu's lip, the soft of her touch, her scent, it was everything that she wanted at the moment.

It was a right kind of wrong and It's Ironic.

.............................................

After the incident in our bed.....

I noticed that Tzuyu became distant and cold towards me. She's talking to me but only for the only answer is Yes or No, not like our song 'Yes or Yes'. I hadn't seen her for days.

Well, except for when we have to attend shows, and fansigning event then she's gone. She always goes home late. Just like she's going to home then sleep already. And every time that I try to start a small talk. She's already sleeping. I wanted to be positive; I can't help but think that she's avoiding me.

Now, it's already midnight but she's still not here. I looked like a possessive wife waiting for her on the couch.

I've been calling her but she's been dodging my calls and there's not even a single text from her that she's coming home late.

I tried calling her by Mina but I refrained because I'm shy to her.

I tried calling her again a few more times but her line cannot be reach.

I let out a deep sigh.

"Yahhhhhhhhh. She's really avoiding me."

I didn't notice that Dahyun was just right behind me.

"Still none?"

"Ohmygosh Dahyun. You're giving me a heart attack."

"Sorry... You should sleep Babe, how many nights are you waiting for her? give her space. Maybe she got some problems that she doesn't want to talk about it. Come on, let's sleep."

I felt guilty.

It has been weeks since I felt this guilt about my alien feelings for Tzuyu but when Tzuyu and I were together and bickering, I am forgetting my feelings of guilt had been replaced by joy and excitement. But now as I realize that my full attention that's supposed to be for Dahyun is now with Tzuyu. The guilt came knocking.