Chapter 38: It's all different now

[February]

They stood up one by one after watching the ISAC 2019 on air on their TV screens.

Sana breathed in slowly and let it out slowly too. She was too nervous to approach Tzuyu but she went beside Tzuyu

"Hey, congrats on having a four straight 10's." Sana said and awkwardly patted Tzuyu's back. Tzuyu just smiled.

"Thanks, and congrats on being the MC too. Oh and is that the crocs you wore during ISAC too?"

Sana looked down to look at what her foot is wearing and it is a pink crocs, "Uhh, yeah. That heels are killing my feet, so I had to take it off."

Tzuyu just nodded at the what Sana explained.

Suddenly somebody side hugged and kissed Tzuyu on the cheek, "I'm really proud of you that you did a perfect 10."

"Aww, thank you, babe." Tzuyu said and kissed her girlfriend's forehead.

Sana was watching them in an awe. But is a little bit hurt.

Jihyo was just watching the three of them, she's so lost at what's happening. Then Dahyun came right beside her.

"Yah, nice improvement there, Dubu!" Jihyo hugged Dahyun.

"Thanks eonnie."

"Now, go to your girlfriend." JIhyo said pointing at Sana.

"Oh. You didn't know?" Dahyun said and was shocked that Jihyo didn't know what happened.

"I didn't know what?" Jihyo asked.

"We broke up." Dahyun said then went upstairs to her room and Jihyo's feet were frozen at what she just said.

"What?" Jihyo was left dumbfounded as what she has learned. She followed Dahyun where she went, "Yah! Kim Dahyun, you have explaining to do."

Dahyun turned around but still walking backwards, "Just ask, I don't know. Sana or Nayeon eonnie or Jeongyeon eonnie. Just ask what happened." Dahyun Face forward and kept walking and locked herself in her room.

Jihyo knocked on the door, "Yah! Open the door, it's my room too!"

And with that, Dahyun opened the door of their room.

"I forgot that we reshuffled our roommates." Dahyun said and went to their shared bed.

"Yah, I'm your roommate now for 2 weeks and you haven't spoke to me about it." Jihyo said and sat beside Dahyun.

"Probably because you've been going out for late dinners with Yoongi sunbaenim since GDA." Dahyun said with made Jihyo blush.

It's true, they've been hanging out a lot lately if they have free time or they would stroll out and eat on a fancy restaurant.

"Yah! It's not a date! It's just hanging out."

"Hanging out my ass, you've been going home at 2am in the morning." Dahyun smirked.

"Okay okay. Fine. But, can you tell me what happened?" Jihyo asked and grabbed Dahyun's hand.

Dahyun looked down and pressed both of her lips together before talking.

"Well, Sana loves Tzuyu. And I love Momo."

"Wait, what?"

Flashback

[After GCMA. 3am]

When they got home to their dorm after they attended an Award show. Dahyun asked Sana out so they decided to take a walk nearby.