Chapter 36: Wish, Stars and Bones

When they have returned to their dorm, Sana immediately pulled Tzuyu onto the roof top.

"Just stay here, okay? I'll just get something." And Tzuyu just nodded.

Sana returned to the rooftop, obviously catching her breath.

"Aish, I forgot to close the door. Tzuyu please close that door. Pali." And before Tzuyu return to her place, Sana immediately opened the paper bag and took a box.

"Open it."

"Sana eonnie, you didn't have to. It's your birthday and I should be the one giving you a gift."

"Did someone ever told you before that if someone will bring you a gift just say thank you and open it."

"Sorry. Okay okay, here I go opening it. Calm your estrogen." Tzuyu teased and she received a slap on her shoulder for that.

"What is this?" Tzuyu said as she opened the box and found a piece of bone. A wish bone actually.

"Well for starters it's a wish bone. Birthday candles are too old so I thought about this." Sana said with a wide grin on her face.

"Eonnie haha I can't believe you and we're adult enough, I'm too old for this."

"Chou Tzuyu, no one is too old for a wish!" Sana's brows creased and she pouted. She's being her kid self and Tzuyu couldn't help but smile like crazy because of the reaction of Sana.

"Fine. Fine. So how does this thing work anyway? You know I'm not a fan of wish most especially this weird bone hahaha." She said still teasing her bestfriend.

"Why don't you just be thankful to my gift!" Sana said and elbowed the side of Tzuyu.

"Yah! Your gift is really weird. Bone?"

"You're really savage! Suit by yourself." Sana kick Tzuyu's right foot and was about to walk out but Tzuyu held her hand.

"You're being physical now Eonnie! The barbarian is getting out in you! Come here." She said as she grabs Sana by the waist because Sana's back is facing her and not saying a word.

"Don't sulk there, you look like a kid."

Sana faced Tzuyu and had a pout on her face like a five-year-old kid that was got snatched a candy pop.

"C'mon that's cheating. Don't use that charms over me!" And they both burst in to a fit of laughter. "Hahahahaha."

"I know you can't resist me." Sana winked at her before sitting beside her.

"Who can resist your lips? Your lips are so thin hahaha." Tzuyu laughed.

"Uhm!" Sana gave Tzuyu one more spat on the head, "You're too savage, yah! It's my birthday!"

She didn't take a revenge because she's happy and its Sana's birthday. Hanging out with her bestfriend is simply one of the best times in the world.

"Back then you believed in wishing, right? You're the one who's encouraging me to make a wish!!" Sana smiled at her and she smiled back bitterly.

"Yes, I know and now I kind of regret it that I encourage you." She joked at her friend even though she knows to herself that there is sadness and bitterness at the words she said.

"Why so? You're really bad! Don't you know that my wish came true back then?! So that's why I really believe in wishes." She said while looking at the stars.

"I know. And Dahyun is the one you wished for right?" When Sana looked at Tzuyu, Tzuyu looked at the stars now.

Tzuyu knows her so well, she knows in this kinds of things, even if Sana doesn't say it.