Soon a serpent

Jughead's POV:

I had seen Betty all day long and she looked so nervous. And I just understood why. She had promised me to be a serpent to do the dance. She had promised to strip for a bunch of middle-aged guys who were drunk. Of course she is nervous then. Why did I let her promise it? But she was drunk when she promised it. Maybe I should not have asked her then, I should have asked her when she was sober.I leave the biology class to go to Betty's locker. And there I see her wearing a pair of tight jeans and a body top. She just wore black today and looked it all and everyone noticed it like the very first day. Her curls were over her one shoulder and she stared in her locker as if she were looking for something. But she did not need anything for the school to end for today. All other students went out the door to freedom or to their extra activities such as football or chack. But me and Betty would go now. She needed to get ready for tonight but I have to talk to her if she really wants it. If she really wants to be a serpents. But she could feel better to be a serpent. The serpents could have protected her from idiots like Archie. 

She does not seem to have seen me yet. I sneak up behind her grabbing her waist and kissing her soft skin over her neck. I feel how she's freezing and getting stale. So I put my finger on her skin so she meets my face. I gently press my lips on her before she can react. She shoots away with her hands on my chest. And she pulls me away with big-eyed eyes as she was afraid. But she quickly relaxes when she sees it's me."What's that? Betty you can tell me?" I said uneasily. But she gives me a slight smile before she answers."Yes, I know, but there is nothing." I look skeptical of her before she adds. "I promise" I knew she was not okay but she talks when she wants to talk. I put her arm around her when we reach my bike and we drive to The Copper's house, Betty's home. 

----

I lay down staring around the room. Everything was pink and cheery. Nothing like Betty is just a facade of who she used to be. So as people forced her to be. But Betty was none of this. She was a dark sexy woman. Not a little girl whom Archie thought she was. Betty was in the bathroom and switched over until later. But I still do not know why she has been so strange. But she just continues to say to do the dance that she wants to be a serpent. But I do not know if I want her to do this anymore. But she wants it, and when Betty Copper wants something she does. With or without my permission not because she needs it. After a short while Betty finally came out after my wait. And she even looked more sexy than before, which I did not think was possible. And with that I mean really hot and really sexy so sexy. She had a dress that was like a second skin. It was black and showed a lot of skin, it ended at the middle of her thighs and showed a lot of her breasts. Her curls were like waterfalls over her back and her eyes were smoky. Just watching her got my jeans to get uncomfortably tight. And I've just looked at her. Then thought what she could have done with me if she touched me. She makes me crazy

Betty's POV: 

All contact scared me. Everything was just so much. And to become a south side serpent can crash fix the problems. If I become a serpent, I can get protection against Archie. He never leaves me. He has begun to follow me when I am alone without Jughead. He followed me in the corridors and waited for me outside the classes. And the worst thing happened to the story lesson when he had sat next to me. I remember his hand had been on my thigh but luckily I chose to wear jeans today. But wearing jeans did not stop him. Hand had climbed higher and higher on my thigh during the lesson, but to my rescue the bell rang, the lesson was over. I ran out to my locker and waited for rescue. I was waiting for Jughead. He kiss save me from Archie. But two strong hands grabbed my waist and a pair of lips kissed my neck. Could not Archie just leave me alone. I do not want him I want Jughead, I love him and he loves me. But he does not stop instead, he turns my face against him and kisses me. But this kiss was soft and filled with tenderness. Archie did not kiss like this. I open my eyes and it's Jughead. My hero. My rescue. 

It's only a few hours left now until I become a serpent. Then I can get protection from Archie and I can be free. But I'll strip in front of a lot of people, but I'll do it for Jughead he'll protect me. Jughead would never let anyone hurt me there. The others in the bar respect him. But he starts to think something is wrong, and that's it. But I can not tell you what happened to me, not yet. But soon I hope. I just need time to think.  

(946)