Perfect girl

She watched him gesture to the quiet male beside her to follow. She rolled her eyes, she wondered just how easily she could get out of this.
she walked out with her shadow following. She could only roll her eyes.

Betty took them around a few corridors before abruptly turning around, nearly bumping into the quiet man who still hadn't lost his smirk. She nearly scowled at how smug he was about the entire situation. "Look," she started, "I know you probably don't want to be here just as much as I don't. I don't know why that man thinks he can just spring things up on people, but here's the deal. I'll show you your classes, although I doubt you'll even go to them," she remarked, "But it's the kind thing to do. Then, we'll go our separate ways. Let's don't and say we did. Deal?"

The dark-haired male's smirk only widened.

"Are you pretending you're hard of hearing or something? Because I know you aren't. I saw you react when you head-butt my boyfriend."

Jughead leaned against the row of lockers coolly, "That was your boyfriend, huh?" He questioned. Betty felt the air tickle her skin when he spoke. His voice was smooth, almost like silk and she didn't understand how someone so bad, so criminal, could possess such a demanding yet cool voice. She stood her ground, arms folded over her pastel pink sweater, "Yes. That is," she emphasized, "My boyfriend. I don't appreciate what you did, by the way." He looked at Betty with a way that gave her shakes.

He chuckled, and she swore she never heard such a sound before, "Well, as someone looking in from the outside, seemed to me that pretty black-haired girl was his girlfriend." Betty unfolded her arms stubbornly only to fold them again, how dare he? No one asked for his opinion. "No one asked for your opinion, you're just a stupid snake who happened to have the privilege-"

She was cut off by a swift wind before she could continue. Jughead had swiftly crossed the hall and pinned her back up against the lockers behind her, feeling the cool metal of the lockers digging into her back she bit her lower lip, turning the pink flesh white. "Don't," he growled lowly into her ear, "Don't ever speak to me like that, again." Betty felt her heart racing, what had just happened? In the span of thirty seconds she went from feeling on top to cowering.

"You don't know me," he roughly whispered in her ear, making the hairs on her neck stand. He grinded his body into hers and heard a soft like mewl escape her lips. He knew he had an effect on the vulnerable blonde, but she had one on him too. "If I remembered correctly, we had a tour to be going on?" He stated more than questioned. Betty only nodded her head subtly, afraid to speak. Jughead looked down at the girl in front of him and saw the fear in her eyes, the apprehension clouded her clear blue eyes and he could only smirk. She'd be where he wanted her, soon enough.
He placed the thumb of his hand that wasn't caging her in, on her lower lip and pulled it from between her teeth. "Don't do that," he commanded with a hungry look in his eyes. She dared to look up at him and nearly looked back down immediately when the forcefulness of his stare locked her eyes. "I have a boyfriend," she stated in vain. He chuckled, a noise that brought knots to her stomach, "And I have a motorcycle. I don't see your point, Betts?"

"He'll come after you."

He just beat "what I saw this morning eat your so-called boyfriend not so much to fighter ... would you really be such a bad girlfriend that you make him meet me again. In order to reach the end, he does not come as far away.

Betty only looked away and closed her eyes, "When I see something I want, I go for it until it's mine, Betty Cooper. And right now, I want you." She felt the dark and dangerous serpent hiss in her ear.