Slasher 10 : Anything's fine with me... [Part 1 : To be denied.]

Chapter 1O: Anything's fine with me... 

Part 1: To be denied.

Recap: I feel like a jerk for some reason.

Brandon's P.O.V.

***

I watched Bryan's eyes go all in shock, it's like the shock you get when you walk in on your friend masturbating themselves, well, not exactly, just in a way, likes it's awkward after-wards, and you guys can't find a way...to...you know...work it out until you just pretend it never happened. [If that metaphor is a bit too...out of it, please do tell.]

Yeah, you might have guessed there was an awkward silence drowning me here.

Save me.

He still didn't look 'like' himself, you know, like he was struck dead pan, like a head lighted dear.

Wow, that just made me remember, I usually am, like, how stupid can those deer's be, I'm like MOVE! Or else you'll probably be RUN OVER which means DEAD, you dumb-ass.

But then I remember, it's just an animal, and it takes EXTRA time to think that out.

I guess he couldn't help be 'stuck' in a daze; I was still on top of him, so...yeah.

I gently got off of him, and I saw this weird look go through his face, but it quickly came back to its dazed/disoriented look, he just looked a bit like he was some cute dummy.

I just sat at the edge of the coffee table; I hope my butt doesn't brake it.

I grinned cheekily, well mentally that is, and I felt the longing to go back and just, you know, lay on top of him, or just besides him, I kind of missed the warmth he brought up to me, even if part of it was just the 'hotness' getting through with me.

I might have gotten the crap beaten out of me not so long ago, I had actually forgotten all about it, until I just brought that back in. Hmm...so, I'm LIVING with Bryan, and I practically just dissed him? Crushed his ego? Or something like that, to be precise.

[Song that you should listen to: "Impossible" by Shontelle, it's incredibly beautiful, I guess you've already heard it, so, just carry on with your reading. (:] 

I was so caught up with my stupid thoughts, that when I looked back at were he 'was' supposed to be stupefied and lying without a single anything, he wasn't there!

What the hell?!

Where did he go?

Oh, god, maybe I was being over jerk-ified.

Ah, dang it, why must you ruin everything Bran, why oh why?!

Bryan's P.O.V.

***

I blinked twice, as I finally got over the shock, at first I was like, "okay....," but after a while, of the 'okay' syndrome, I was just, you know, laying there, like a sack of potatoes, just, immobile, and then when Branny got off of me, it felt like I was nude, well, not in the good way nude, naked like of something warm, something you feel so good with, like a cozy coat in a chilly winter's blizzard day.

I dazedly noticed how he was just sat at the edge of the tiny table my mom got from god knows where, it was like, is this a way of saying you don't want anything to do with me? Is it a way of saying that you'd be better kissing a dead rat, than me?

Or am I just overreacting, and being a drama...king?

I felt so confused, that while he actually looked in a great mental war, I just felt sadness wash all over me, and I headed straight to my bedroom, not even telling him where'd I gone, anyways, it's not like he wouldn't find out - who would stand a minute without me - I'm that important I guess, it's not like he couldn't notice my absence.