Slasher 3 : Tricked?

--RECAP--

I can't stop myself from kissing back.

His lips should be sued, and his mouth and never forget his tongue, they should all get sued.

He's poison, poison that is turning me gay.

--RECAP--

Brandon's P.O.V.

***

After my first quickie with a guy (not much of a quickie, 15 minutes baby, 15!), our time was up, we talked a little when we were waiting to be called out, to go back and well, what do you do after? Play again? Whatever. I still felt bewildered, and I felt like maybe I was daydreaming or something, but as soon as we got to were the group of the other people were, playing this game, and until I noticed that I was 'cuddling' with him,is when I noticed.

What just happened? Did that really happen? Maybe they were right, I am gay, and I just kept it in denial. Yup. I was in denial. Am I a homosexual? Or am I a bisexual? Because, I think I still feel a bit attracted to the other gender, otherwise than my own. Yup. I'm bi. What a lovely life. Don't you think so?

After a while of rattling in my head, on how I'd tell my parents, I decide to maybe keep it hidden for a while? If mom found out, well...she won't be that upset, but she'll try and turn me all girly, so no. If dad found out, well... he'd kill me, beat me up, until he thinks he'll drag the 'gayness' out of me.  Yup. I'll keep it a secret all right. What could go wrong?

Don't say that you'll jinx it!

No I won't!

Yes, you will! Now Shh..

Why?

You have to come back down from heaven....

What?

''Are you still up in heaven, you should come back down from heaven.'' said a very sexy voice, from behind me, making me shiver, in a good way, that is.

''Hmm..''

''I said-''

''Yeah, I heard you''

''Oh.. it's that I've been trying to tell you something for the past four minutes in a half, and you well....you flew up in god knows were''

''Your definitely a strong thinker'' he said with a smirk, a very sexy smirk, if I may add.

You may... ;)

I tried to distract my impulse to now kiss, this sexy being cuddling with me, so I looked around, to find, all my friends smirking and grinning, and all other smiley ways your mouth can go.

I knew they had something in this.

They set Me up, didn't they?

''You son of a -'' I said as I got up from the floor and headed to the door.

I knew this was too good to be true, in a way.

I walked to the front porch, but felt as if I didn't want to leave.

I shrugged it off, and walked to my house.

This is going to be a long, two and a half, walk back to home.

I would have gotten a ride, but seeing that I ran out, walked out, of there, makes it a no'no.

***

Bryan's P.O.V.

***

(We're going a bit back to were he went to the party, okay.)

I got invited to this party, by my friend Nick.

He's been bugging me a lot lately.

Maybe hasn't gotten over me yet.

Well, we used to go out like two months ago, he was very....clingy in me, not that I don't like that, I do, just that he was too clingy, he called a lot, text's, and got jealous over nothing. Putting it short, I couldn't get in contact with other males, or females, I really don't get why, because my love is definitely directed to my own kind, male. It's not that I don't like girls or anything, I just don't find them...to my liking, sure there hot, some of them that is, but I'm a one man guy, well... I will, a soon as I find thee guy for me.

I got ready for this party, haven't gone out on a late party since, last Thursday, making it, um.. two days? wow, it's been a while.

I looked myself in the mirror, just trying to make sure I look smexy for my guy, well.. for tonight, that is.

*At the Party*

I parked my car, a bit far from the party, I just didn't want any drunken visitors, puking on it, don't want to repeat what happened the last time.

Oh, no I don't.

Nick was waiting for me by the entrance of the party's (house, more like mansion) entrance was, I could tell he was trying really hard to impress me.

He was wearing his hair like I like it, messy and wild, but still touchable, and safe to get your fingers back after touching it, he wore his extra tight skinny jeans, that showed off, a lot, I inform, and his snakebite's, (EVIL!!) and the rest of of his attire, was well...Oh, so sexy. 

Is he trying to kill me? He wants me to get tempted, in his dreams!

I went around only to find....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I left it on a cliffy, I just want it to spice up your panties, or whatever you wear, Vote, Comment, and READ, duh!! 

GIGGLES!! What you think, I'll write more soon, and on the others too, I have some already saved up in my computer.

---------------------------------------------------------  

......To Be Continued......  

LolaLovise®