Slasher 11 : Mendable. [Part 2 : Is it true?]

Author’s Note: Okay, went to the hospital today, for a checkup. Yup, I’ll have to go tomorrow. Maybe. I have to get my toenail pulled out. Gross. >_< But I do wonder how it’d look afterwards. Um, enjoy now. (: Don’t forget to comment, vote, or fan! It makes me happy. Though I’ve noticed a lack of, but it’s sort of my fault, so yeah. :P

Sorry this is kind of short, I’ll try to post tomorrow, but I don’t know, because I’m not scheduled to use the computer tomorrow. But I’ll try. Promise.

Chapter 11: Mendable.

Part 2: Is it true?

Recap: I turned to look straight at the blackboard, trying hard not to pounce and kill this kid.

Yeah, bitch. Look away, just look away.

Bryan’s P.O.V.

***

Do you think I’m guilty? Do you really think I messed around with that other guy while Brandon was in the bathroom? Well, as tempting the idea sounds, I wouldn’t do that. Especially not to my Brandon. Well, I guess I can stop calling him mine now.

Are you a bit curious as t what happened while my Branny was at the little boys room, doing his business?

I bet you do. Am I right? Ha, of course I am.

Anyways, I was minding my own business, mentally slapping myself – as well as literally doing it – for being such an ass and getting jealous over nothing. The waitress that had come to take our order, and had been checked out by my Branny, came back with our orders, and left them on the table. I thanked her as she left to do whatever else that waitresses’ do. Serve, I guess.

Yes, I did feel incredibly foolish for my whole jealous outburst. I started to take a taste of my banana split ice cream. Mhm, just how I liked it.

As I continued to mind my own business, I noticed this guy approach me.

Ah, couldn’t stand the Bryan charms, I see. I chuckled as I looked up, and saw a guy, about five feet two, maybe a couple of inches more. I couldn’t tell much by sitting down. He had shoulder length shaggy blonde hair, and piercing blue eyes. Tan skin, looked a bit sculpted, a pretty attractive guy. But at the moment I just thought that, nothing else.

Yes, I do have control over my libido, mind you.

Well, he smiled at me, and just said, “Hey, are you Bryan,” I on the other hand found a little odd. Hmm, maybe he heard about me somewhere. Or maybe, he’s some creepy stalker that wants to kidnap me and rape me. Oh, the horror!

Yeah, my assumptions were completely incorrect at the moment, but really, how could I have known what was going to happen.

Well, let me go on, I’m interrupting myself way too much. Anyways, I nodded, and put on a playful smile – I wasn’t flirting, it’s just a force of habit - ,”Yes, may I ask who’s asking?”

He looked like he had just been congratulated for a good job. Okay, weird.

Then, out of nowhere he sat on my lap, and began kissing my neck, touching, and well, practically raping me in a public place. Plus, to make matters worse, Branny had just walked out the bathroom – actually looking happy and refreshed – whistling, only to find this freaky dude all over me.

I tried to explain, I tried, I really did. I tried to tell him that it wasn’t what it looked like. But then again, what did it look like?

I pushed that guy off of me, and hissed at him, “What’s your problem? Look what you caused!” I noticed this guy pull on a wicked looking smile, as he just stood there, and pulled out his phone, taking a picture. I saw him as he sent it, and called someone, “Yeah, it’s done.” He hung up, and walked out. Just like that.