Slasher 7 : Very Enjoyable.

Recap: 'This is going to be a long day', I thought.

Bryan's P.O.V.

 ***

I woke up next to my lovely Branny, laying right there, cuddled under my arms grasp. It just seems so odd how easy it was to get him, but in all means I really don't care as long as I'm here with him. Is it wrong to suddenly not want to let go of someone you just met? Someone you somehow love, even though you don't know him/her very well? Well, I think it's not, I would have a couple of years back, but now I've changed, and I want what every one wants, but I'm almost there, I just have to get him to really, and mean really fall in love with me, hard, just like how hard I did for him; I some how feel like a complete idiot, here laying beside him, pretending to be asleep.

What can be so wrong with that?

I had a horrible nightmare before I woke up, but I decided to just stay awake with my eyes closed and stayed still, to not wake Branny up.

I felt him wiggled a little; I suppose he's trying to wake me up.

Haha, it's so funny how he tries to wake me up, when I'm already 'up',' awake', and 'pretty darn alert'.

''Aghmmmmm....!'' I mumbled, and tightened my grip on him, pulling him much closer.

Yay!! (:

Suddenly I felt him hug me, pulling us as close as can be; I wonder what's going through that mind of his.  

:T

I could feel how he was sobbing on me, then witness at my chest are, were his head rested; what is so sad and really bad to make him cry, again.

I pulled him much closer to myself, in a protective way.

I looked at him, worried, he looks so fragile and sad, and I just can't take it.

"Don't cry", I told me softly as I caressed his cheek, clearing a tear away, with my thumb, softly.

He just nodded, and bit on his lip, as he starred back at me, as I did the same.

"You know, you look really cute, when you're battling in your mind", I told him, as I lifted his chin gently with my index finger, trying to get a good look at his cute redness.

He blushed, and looked away, "Don't look away; I like it when you blush" I told me, and started leaving a trail of kisses down his collar bone, until his jaw line.

I felt like going straight at it, and just kiss him, and do what I want to really do, but he's not that ready, even though we did have some fun yesterday, erasing the bad parts of course.

I started trailing kisses to his lips this time, never meeting them at the same time; I know it's cruel that I'm teasing him, even though he was just crying a while ago, but I just can't help it.

His lonely lips, I want to really kiss him, right now.

I teasingly laid a quick kiss on his lips, getting a whining reply from him, obviously disliking this every single second.

So I went back working back to his jaw line.

He grumbled, and I smirked on his skin.

"You're enjoying this too much, you know," he told me, slightly annoyed.

He is so darn cute! It's just too good to be true!

"Mhmm." I mumbled, as I parted from his jaw line, and rolled over, leaving me on top of him, supported by my arms.

I looked at him, "love me forever?" I asked.

"What?!" he said shocked and like as if he was really flabbergasted.

Funny word: flabbergasted.

His reaction made me feel hurt, what's so hard in loving someone, forever?

''Um, sorry, what?'' he asked nicely.

I think I'm making him feel bad again.

I then crashed his lips on his.

He froze, dumb founded, but kissed back eagerly.

He tugged at my shirt, getting me closer to himself; he quickly intertwined his fingers into my hair, making me let out a moan into his mouth.

I guess he found my weakness, but I'll find his soon, too.

He tugged a little, at my hair, gaining control of this; he rolled over, and making me, be now on the bottom of him.

Aww...I'm not the leader anymore!

But he's got some sexy mad skills, so pass!

He parted from his lips, and looked down at me, ''You know, I like it better, when you're on the bottom, and I'm on top,'' he said oh so smexy, I most confess that he is so turning me on; I could feel a little tightness in my pants.

''Aww, why? I like being on command'' I fake whined.

He leaned in, for a kiss...but I quickly jumped off of me, and stood on the floor, gracefully taking a bow, and looking at a dumb founded me.  

He did this look, like when you're enjoying someone's pain, like he is doing now.

Please, could you just stop!

He chuckled, and jumped on me.

''So...like, what time you thinking on like, getting up?'' he asked me pretending to be one of those annoying slutty girls at school, as he twisted a strand of his hair, pretending to chew gum, and roll his eyes.

''I'll start, when you get off of me.'' I replied.

''Never, and yes'' he told me with a smile spread on his face.

''What?'' I asked confused; what is wrong with him, he doesn't even explain, what does he mean by 'never and yes'?

''I mean yes to your earlier question, but no promises on the 'forever' part'' he explained, using air quotes on 'forever'.

Ahhh....

I smiled at him, ''Now, could you please get off of me, nature calls.''

He blushed a little, but covered it up with his bangs, and quickly got off.

''Okay'' he told me, before grabbing me from the wrist and pulling me to him, crushing his lips on mines.

He then separated his lips from mine, and let go of my wrist.

Damn, he just made me even hornier!

''That's so you won't miss me, too long, babe'' he told me, with a wink, and an air kiss, as I walked into the bathroom with a dazed look.

Wow! I actually fell for that, which was so unexpected of him; I liked it!

Now to solve my little problem.

***Three minutes later***

''Bryan!'' he whined for like the tenth time, well millionth in drama-land, but plainly ten from normal-land, which is where I'm from, well if I can be called normal, nah' I'm more of a sexy-land habitant, or awesome-land! Yup, so many great lands to belong to.

''Now, who's missing who?'' I asked sarcastically.

Pretty much enjoying how his little plan switched up the chains; even though I kind of do miss him, but I'm not going to admit that now, or am I? I could just burst out of his bathroom, and tackle him to my bed, or 'our' bed, and do whatever I please with him, thinking about it, I'd like that very much now, but I'm not giving in to this, I like to win, even the tiniest battles or contests.

''Shut up! Me....'' he said the 'me' really softly, muttering to himself.

''Come on! How long does it take to 'answer' natures calling!'' he whined.