Slasher 19 : Jealous Rapture.

Author's Note: As noted, there are two chapters left, with this one out, it actually rounds it unto one (1) not counting the Epilogue that definitely makes it into a concluding two (2) more parts to come up. Okay, my sweets, just remember that I don't like any sad endings, so don't worry too much. This isn't a horror anyways, so we're lucky. This is a tad bit short, so I'm apologizing early. Hope you guys like it. Enjoy! 

Dedicated to: Erin, also known as @AmazingAstrid, since she guessed incredibly well on who the psycho is. I won't type the name right now, since you're going to read it anyway in a bit. So, hey doll! :D *waves* You did fab, lots of hugs! *hugs and throws kisses for everyone - y'know, the chocolates* Have fun, my loves! ♥

PLUS: Listen to "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus, from her new upcoming album "Bangerz". Seriously, I'm obsessed! :D

                       ☠ Remember to Vote, Comment & Fan if you still haven't. 

                                                     ^It's just one click away.^

               ═══════════════════════════════════════

Recap: Last on I Kissed a Boy (And I Liked It), Brandon woke up to realize he was tied up and blindfolded. Bryan was hysterical but headstrong as he called for help. It all ended with the face of the weirdo being uncovered. But really, who is he and what does he want? Is he at it again, will his plan prevail, or will Bryan find out and get there before it's too late? Find out, on the new chapter of  I Kissed a Boy (And I Liked It).

               ═══════════════════════════════════════

WARNING:  Foul language - which is always present - derogative terms, violence, and just pure crazy, will be present in this chapter.

               ═══════════════════════════════════════

               Slasher19 : Jealous Rapture.  ♥ Psycho’s Point of View

                            ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

He looked at me in shock, as he realized who I was, "Yes, you petulant fuck. I've been the one all along. What did you think, that I would let you carry on another day more of you polluting Bryan's heart and soul? Puh-leas, get real!"

His quick scared breathing calmed me and humored me as I stared at his pathetic self. To think that all along the little shit had been trying to get in between Bryan and I. Please, nobody gets away with something like that without me having a say in it.

I smirked as I leaned forward, placing both of my hands on the sides of the chair that I had him restrained in.

"Now listen now, and listen well," I growled as I looked at this filthy kid. Just looking at his big brown eyes wide in fear made me want to gauge them out. The audacity that he has to keep acting like he doesn't deserve this.

I turned around swiftly as I started pacing around the small cold room. I can't wait to see his face when I tell him how I'll end him. Hmm, fire is so pure, something that he'll never be.

"Did you seriously think that I would let you stomp all over me and win over Bryan? Well, boo-hoo, 'cause you can't and couldn't, hence to why you're here." I calmly spat.