Slasher 12 : Apology accepted.

• Dedicated to To my little sister, Karla. For telling me to hurry up. (:

Author’s Note: Okay, so this wasn't out when I wanted it, but here it is. Um, well, just wanted to say that it's on third person's point of view. Oh, and please read the note on the bottom, it has very important stuff about the next chapter. Very important, in deed.(:

Enjoy now. Vote, comment and fan, if you want. {:

 Uh, and sorry this is kind of short, too. Sort of a filler chapter.

Oh, and Happy Fourth of July! :D

Chapter 12: Apology accepted. 

Recap: “I think I love you,” I whispered, as I felt a chilly wind caress me, making me shiver, as I held myself.

Third Person's P.O.V.

***

Brandon woke up at the sudden clash of noises muffled coming from downstairs. Groaning and fully not wanting to get up, he sits up, trying hard for sleep to dismiss its presence among him. 

 He rubbed his eyes, trying to completely eliminate any trace of sleep, as he squinted his eyes, trying to adjust his eyes to the darkness. Slowly getting up, he could hear the sound of a car driving away, and steps going up the stairs, and a door closing.

Must be Annie, he thought, completely wondering what was going on. I hope she's okay, he thought, as he glanced at the clock in his room. It read seven thirty p.m.

How long did I sleep? He asked himself, as he was completely incredulous at how much he slept. Now it's going to take him a whole lot of work to fall asleep at the right hour, and get up early for school on the next day. He mentally battled with himself, making it in mind not to take any more naps for now on.

Yeah, right. Like he was actually going to go down on that idea. He knew very well that he wouldn't starve out on a nap. Naps are good, naps are great. Even though he wasn't a baby or anywhere near as to being a toddler, he knew very well how terribly bad he got when he didn't get to take a nap, at least twice a week.

Extra sleep makes you happy. Yes, that's what he thought.

He finally mustered the will to get up from the warm and cozy bed, and got up. Standing woozily on both legs, he noticed that he hadn't even taken his shoes off, and was still fully dressed.

"Think I'll be going on a walk," he whispered to himself, "I need some thinking to do."

He calmly walked to the door, at the same time checking his hair to determine the verdict on how tousled it must be. Surprisingly, it was passable, just a little messy, but nothing that couldn't be fixed.

He turned the knob of the door steadily, somehow feeling fully awakened now. Hmm, that's odd, he thought to himself, as he slowly shrugged and went down the hall, stairs and door.

Now outside, he felt the cold air beat his skin, roughly sending a breeze smacking him senseless. Stupid wind, stupid night, can't you stay still just once? Ugh, never mind, he thought.

 Before leaving, and closing the door, he ran back in, grabbing the jacket he left in the closet earlier that day, and put it on. It's so damn cold out there, that I might as well try and stay cozy.

Soon enough, he was already walking around - before closing the door quietly, before he left.

 He shivered as another cold air enveloped him. He walked for a couple of minutes, making it around the neighborhood. He noticed that almost all houses were built the same. Same architecture, same design. The only differences he could see where color, fence, or yard among other decorative things they put on houses.