Slasher 5 : Lost in meaning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As my apology forgiveness treaty, here goes a very full chappy, with lots of sauce and spice, don't forget to put on your bibs, just in case ;) 

Did a little switching in here, and did 'third person's p.o.v.' for the first time ;P 

Just little hints for you!

Vote and Comment!!

Vote!!

Comment!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Recap-- 

It was Brandon...

He started to walk away as soon as he realized it was me.

What I do?

I drove slowly by him, until.... 

--Recap---

Bryan's P.O.V.

***

I continued to drive slowly by him, making myself feel more and more persistent when he didn't even glance back, and I KNOW, he knows I'm right there.

''What do you want!!'' he yelled at me, slowly stopping and turning around, I stopped a little.

''I just want to help you, and know why you left....'' I trailed of.

''Did I do something wrong?'' I asked softly feeling a bit hurt.

His angry look, soon changed into a more softer look.

I must of made him feel bad, because he then opened the door and got in.

Who would of thought that a little frown could get you what you wanted.

Well I do now.

I felt bad for making him feel bad, how mushy, I know!

''Sorry, about that'' he said in a soft caring voice.

''No problem, it was just a little bruise I the heart, I'll get over it.'' I told him.

''Please don't say that, I feel bad...'' he said trailing off, begging in a slight way.

''Why?'' I asked, feeling a bit curious, as I began to drive .

''I don't know.....you just made me feel...other stuff....and it was something I didn't expect from me, even when my friends told me I was, I just couldn't, couldn't...'' he trailed off.

''Okay'' I said, best to leave the subject out, it seamed like he could burst any minute now, ''Where to?''

''Um, Winchester Avenue'' he told me his direction.

Wow! What a little coincidence, he lives just a couple of blocks from the party, maybe that's why he was walking, and coincidence two he lives just a couple of blocks away from my house, too, Meredith Residency, it's pretty much the rich area, and I proudly say that I'm kind of part of a society, but I don't like the whole blabbing about somebody else's life out like I'm better than them, well I did, but I don't anymore.

''Okay'' I said giving him a genuine smile, but still I just don't want him to go, I can kidnap him, and use him for my own personal needs, that would be a 'wink, wink' for me, me!