Slasher 17 : Party Pooper.

Author's Note:As noted, there are four chapters left, with this one out, it actually rounds it unto three (3) not counting the Epilogue that definitely makes it into a concluding four (4) more parts to come up. Don't worry, I already planned out everything, and that's obvious, since a lot of time has already passed since the last update, so I better get to working if I actually want to finish this story once and for all, since I think I remember I started writing it on 2009. Believe that? I'll definitely edit all beginning chapters from the weirdness, and all togetherness of mistakes that have built up over the years. People, it's 2013 already, practically five (5) agonizing years in the closet. For the story, and the rest of my beloveds.Lol. Okay, carry on.

                            ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Recap:Previously onI Kissed a Boy (And I Liked It), Brandon almost went about in school as usual, until he got a creepy gift that dulled it. Bryan was being secretive, and the reason was that he was holding a surprise party for Branny with his closest friends – and some of his as well – and his mom. Too bad everything turns to putty as the pizza arrives with not only a warm delicacy but an atrocious bloodied up plush monkey. No, Annie. You cannot have his pizza slices.

                            ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

WARNING:  Parties will be ruined. Happiness mauled. Someone will disappear. A lot of cursing will be present as well.

                             ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 Slasher17 : Party Pooper.                                          Bryan's Point of View

                            ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Brandon glanced around nervously as I hugged him from behind. It had torn me to watch him cry and suffer from the further set threats from a fucking bastard that deserves to rot in hell for making him go through this. I already got a call from my friend that is helping me find something to crack the code and stop this nonsense. He told me that he thinks he's definitely got a name to a possible suspect. Thank God.

"Just relax, Branny bear," I mumbled in Brandon's ear, as I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He forced in a smile, and nodded as I noticed that he bit down a sob and tried to talk himself out of crying and trust me. I hope I'm right. It would kill me if anything happened to my Branny, even though I never thought it possible, he’s become someone so important to me, that just the sight of him in pain stabs me. Every smile he fakes hurts me as I watch him close up on the world all due to that bastard that keeps harassing and sending him such appalling gifts.

I mean, seriously, who does that? That’s just not normal, but looking through the stuff that he’s shown me that he’s received it could be anybody who is either in love – madly and creepily – with me or someone which I had hooked-up with or had a short lasting relationship, since Brandon has been the longest lasting relationship I’ve been on, it’s already been like four months now.

My one true wish at the moment is to kill off this bastard that’s been making my Branny displeased and gloomy lately. It could be anyone, really. Male or female. Though I’m not sure where I’m betting my lucky penny, since women can be spiteful lithe figures with a kink to evil and manipulation yet men can be harsh and plain out evil, which blocks out all reason once something is in their minds.