Slasher 18 : 1-800-Where-Are-You?

Author's Note: As noted, there are three chapters left, with this one out, it actually rounds it unto two (2) not counting the Epilogue that definitely makes it into a concluding three (3) more parts to come up. Though in my mind I had already finished this story a long time ago, I've decided to give me a good smackin' to pull up my pants and finish the darn thing. I feel like a total dipshit, but fret not, this will finally be finished this week. This is a pretty short chapter and it works as a filler chapter, the next one will have a bit of action in it and the one that follows that one will be much better and happy. I've decided to make the Epilogue, sweet, and sexy as hell. So, fingers crossed!

                          ☠ Eh, um, I think I'll just...yeah, I'll go over there....

                                  Ya'll have fun readin', ya' hear? ;D 

                                  Clue: 18. Psycho fire and missing lover. 

               ═══════════════════════════════════════

Recap: Previously on I Kissed a Boy (And I Liked It), The whole party was a total fiasco, well, it's ending so to speak. Bryan was happy that Brandon was feeling better even ignoring how emberrassed he felt that Annie was telling all of his embarrassing storied, but soon after Brandon went out to get marshmellows to make smores is that it all went down the drain. What's this single left shoe? And this note with Bryan's name? Holly molly, it seems like creepy stalker dude has done it again...Will everything be okay? Stay tuned and find out on this new piece of  I Kissed a Boy (And I Liked It).

               ═══════════════════════════════════════

WARNING:  More sad stuff overwhelmed with a lot of worry and scary bits.

               ═══════════════════════════════════════

       Slasher18 : 1-800-Where-Are-You?  ♥  Brandon's Point of View

                            ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

           What happened when Brandon went to get the marshmellows?

My feet thudded softly agaitnst the sandy floor as I walked with a leisurable pace towards Annie's car. I couldn't help the smile that was forming on my lips as I somehow ended skipping towards Annie's car. Today has been magical, I can't believe Bry went into all this fuz just to cheer me up. It's so sweet, I could cry. Everything has just been so hectic lately, and I guess I let myself get absorbed by all the horrible drama.

A sigh left my lips as I looked around at all the greenery that started to appear as I got closer to the parking area of the beach. It looked calm and serene, and I could just feel it relax me. The cool salty air refreshened me, and I just couldn't be happier.

Hmm, I think Bryan deserves a reward for this, right? I bet he's going to love that, not that I won't, too, but it'll be nice after all these days of celibacy I've practically thrown at him. It's been days since we've both gone anywhere, just the regular stuff, like school and quick stops at McDonalds when I just wanted some of their icecream specials. Yumm...

I could already see the car poking from behind a huge bush -- haha, huge bush! Sorry, my dirty filter seems to have somehow turned on. I let out a smile as I thought about Bryan. Better hurry up if I want this night end perfectly.