Chapter 14: Kidnapped Again

Connor's POV:

After me training Angel for awhile, we went back to class. The teacher told us that we were getting checked out. And that Kyanna had fought Kelly. Aw man. I wish I was here for that. Kyanna probably got hands like Angel. Must run in the family. They are sisters. We went to the nurse's office to see Kyanna in there. She was on her phone. She told me that she was gonna stomp a mud hole in Kelly. I'm definitely not missing that fight. We got to talking and I put my arm around Angel.

Kyanna threatened to cut my dick off with hedge clippers if I hurt her. Note to self: don't piss off either of these two. Kyanna found out about Tyler's daughter. She wanted to meet her. We talked some more. Then Mark showed up to talk to Angel. He snatched her up by her arm. I didn't like it and I fought him. He then said something about him fucking Angel and I've never felt more angry in my life. I tried my hardest to get loose from Tyler and the staff members. Didn't do any good. Angel took off. "Connor calm down man. He's not worth it." Tyler told me.

I closes my eyes and thought of Angel. She wouldn't want me doing this. No she wouldn't so stop. I calmed back down. "Come on man. Let's just go home." He said. "Aren't you gonna tell Maria she's coming over this weekend?" I asked. "Yeah but not right now. I'd rather surprise her." He said. I was confused. "Dude, when you have a daughter, you'll understand." He said. "I guess." I said. We ran home and saw Kacey running towards us. "Hey, I was just coming to calm you down." She said.

"He's good now. Com on. We're going home." Tyler said. We transformed and flew home. We walked in and hell breaks loose. "What's this we hear about another fight?" My mom asks. "Its not our fault Mom. It was Kelly. She slapped Connor and Angel stuff k up for him. Then Kelly fought Kyanna again." Tyler said. She sighed then spoke Irish. "Kids, we're trying to understand the situation between you guys but this is getting out of hand Kelly's parents called us." My dad said. Ah geez. "Again, all Kelly's fault." Kacey said. "So why did they tell us Angel started it?" My mom asked.

"Mom, think about it. Angel starting a fight." I said. She thought for a minute. "You're right. There's no way Angel would start a fight. She's way too harmless." She said. Her sister isn't. Just then, Stephanie and Terry walked in. "Stephanie, Terry." My dad greeted them. "Hello George. The school called us on an altercation with you're son's girlfriend and my daughters." She said. "Yes but Angel and Kyanna didn't start anything. It was Kelly. But don't worry. We're gonna settle things." My mom said. "How?" Terry asked.

"Connor is going to break up with her." My mom said. They looked at me. "I already have everything in place. I'm not being with her anymore. Besides, I'm Angel's mate. I wanna be with her." I said. "Wait. Her mate? But you're a vampire." Terry said. "I know I can't believe it either." I said. Jared ran in. "George, we have a problem." He said. "What is it Jared?" My dad asked. Jared looked at Kara and Celia. They were bringing in Kyanna. She was a bloody mess.