The Brotp Lives On.

"Well me and Bry was thinking since Smackdown finishes relatively early and such tonight, that we could go out for dinner after the show.", Brie suggested.

I had just come back from the gym and was walking through the lobby when Brie came bounding over to me, asking about our 'double dinner date' we had been planning.

I nodded slowly, "That sounds great, I'll talk to Seth about it."

"No need! Daniel and him went to the gym earlier and spoke about it so he already knows.", she replied.

Oh, well then..

"Sounds great then.", I smiled.

"Me and Daniel know this little restaurant in town, it's quaint and cute and the food is amazing, you guys will love it.", Brie spoke with such enthusiasm, she really is a ball of wonder and it's all just..wonderful. "I'll see you later at the arena.", she smiled giving me a hug before walking away.

Shaking my head with a smile I made my way over to the elevator, wanting to get back to my room and just collapse onto the bed. Leg workout at the gym today seemed to kill me, it feels good to know that I've done my workout properly but damn, definitely feeling the burn on this one.

Walking down the hallway to my door I searched my pocket for the key card, only to find nothing. I swear I walked out with the card and now it's not here, ugh I swear if I've left it at the gym I am going to cry.

Knocking the door I hoped Seth would be in, only to have no answer and me just standing outside looking like a idiot. Leaning against the door I bashed my head against it lightly.

Pulling my phone out of my other pocket I dial Seth's number only for it to go to answer phone.

Lovely, stuck outside my hotel room and the boyfriend isn't picking up his phone, greeeeeeat.

Sliding down the door I sat on the floor, I had no idea what to do.

Should I just stay here and wait until Seth comes back? Or shall I go and try and find someone whilst I wait for him to return so I don't look like an idiot?

Deciding on the second option I got to my feet and headed back down to the lobby, instantly spotting Dean and Roman walking in.

"Hey guys.", I greeted them as they walked over.

"Hey, what's up?", Roman smiled.

"Seth isn't here and I've lost my card key."

"Sucks to be you.", Dean smirked earning a smack on both arms, curtesy from me and Roman. "Ouch, you guys are mean.", he glared.

Shaking his head, Roman sighed. He was so done with Dean it was unreal, yet hilarious at the same time. "I know that he went to the gym earlier with Daniel, but after that I don't exactly know where he ran off to.", he shrugged.

"I know, Brie told me."

"You talk to Brie Bella?", Dean asked pulling a face.

"Me and Seth are actually going out for dinner with them after Smackdown.", I said matter-of-factly.

"As like a date?", Dean asked again.

"Yes, as like a date Dean. Do you even know what a date is?", I questioned.

"That was harsh, Kaity.", Dean said with a look of hurt on his face as he held both of his hands across his heart.

Me and Roman both gave Dean a knowing look, he eventually shrugged before smiling, "Okay so maybe Dean Ambrose isn't a date kinda guy."