Getaway.

I had just landed at the airport in Asheville, walking to baggage to collect my suitcase. After I had collected it I started heading heading out of the airport, straight to the pick-up area.

I looked for the familiar car, soon finding it and walking over, placing all my bags in the boot of the car. Walking back up, I opened the passenger door, climbing in, shutting the door behind me. I leaned back into the seat and sighed.

"You alright there, Champ?", a sorry voice sounded.

I looked to my left. There he was, dressed in a simple grey tshirt, dark jeans and leather jacket.

Adam.

Or to the WWE universe, the Rated R Superstar, Edge.

I smiled a tight-lipped smile.

"I'm not a champ anymore, Adam", I looked down.

"You'll always be a champ to me Celeste", he smiled as he started to car and drove off.

"Thanks", I said in a hushed voice.

The car ride to his home was silent, not one of us saying a word to each other. He finally pulled up to his home, both of us getting out of the car and getting my bags from the boot.

We walked into the house, him immediately walking upstairs to put my stuff in the guest room.

I just leaned against the wall in the foyer, taking in a deep breath. This has been one hell of a night.

I saw Adam walking back down the stairs, walking towards me and stopping a foot or two away from me. "What's happened to make you come and see little old me?", he smiled in questioning.

"Things just got alittle too much on the road"

"I see..why don't you go sit yourself down in the lounge and I'll get us a drink"

I nodded and headed off to the lounge and sat on the sofa. His dog, Tundra jumped on the sofa, lying on my lap immediately. I smiled as I stroked him.

"I see he fount his other best friend besides me", Adam laughed as he walked in with two cups of tea.

"He did always prefer me to you", I smirked.

"Liar", he rolled his eyes playfully. "So, what's gone on?", he questioned as he sat the two cups down on the coffee table infront of us and took a seat besides me on the sofa, angling himself to me.

"Well, do you know of Seth Rollins? From the Shield?"

"Yes Celeste, I don't live under a rock y'know", he smirked. I rolled my eyes at his remark. "He's the guy from NXT, looks like a Reese's peanut butter cup with one side of his hair blonde and the other black?". I nodded.

"I started dating him around a month or so ago, things were going great, he was wonderful, I mean he's just amazing and that added to how great it was to be with him"

"He sounds like a swell guy, but I'm not seeing the problem here..", Adam said confused.

"That's the thing, like the day when we got together, he got a text off this girl named Lucy, asking to meet up and for her to see him soon, I did think it was odd yet I just brushed it under thinking that she might be family or something", I explained.

Adam nodded, "Understandable, did you question him on it?", I shook my head.

"But then like weeks after I got a text from him saying that he could 'meet you tonight after filming' or whatever it was, but I don't think it was for me at all"

"So, are you trying to say that you think.."

I nodded at his assumption.

"At Extreme Rules I caught him kissing some other girl, her name was Lucy", I breathed out trying to hold the tears back.

"Oh Cel, I'm so sorry", Adam said pulling me into a hug. "If I didn't have my neck injury I'd come and spear him for you"

"It's fine, I shouldn't have been so stupid"

"How so?", he frowned.

"I mean look at me", I laughed sarcastically. "Even Lucy said he wouldn't leave her for me! I'm a mess".

"Now you listen here Celeste Bonin and you listen good. You are an amazing person, you're a talented wrestler and a beautiful woman, I see that, your family sees that and I'm damn well sure that your friends and everyone else does too", Adam stated.

Tundra barked.

"See, even Tundra agrees with me!", he smiled.

I laughed alittle.

"Thanks Adam"

"No problem Celeste, you know you're like the young sister I never had, I'll always be here, even if you're halfway across the world. Don't be afraid to call and talk if you need to", he smiled. "Now, I think we both should get some sleep because it's like 4am and I'm kinda tired", Adam chuckled.

We both stood up, and headed upstairs. He showed me to the room I was staying in.

"Thanks again", I smiled.

"How many times are you gonna thank me?", he smirked.

I sighed and started laughing, "I don't know".

He smiled and gave me one last hug. "Goodnight Cel"

"Night Adam", I said before I shut the door.

-

After I had showered and got changed into my pj's I pulled my phone out my jacket pocket.

I got into bed as I checked the screen.

12 texts.

7 missed calls.

4 voicemails.

I sighed, reading the texts.

There was one each from Natalya and Layla, just basically saying they had heard what happened from AJ and that they're sorry and that I should call/text soon.

The next two was from Dean and Aj, asking if I had made it safely to wherever I was. I replied to them both, 'I got here safe, don't worry xx'.

The next one was from Roman, telling me that he's sorry for what Seth had done, and for me to stay safe wherever I was. I replied to him, saying that 'it wasn't your fault, don't worry. I will, thanks xx'.

The last six texts were from Seth. Begging me to talk to him and phone him. I sighed, ignoring them. The voicemails and missed calls were all from him too.

I just couldn't speak to him, not now.

I sighed, putting my phone on the bedside table, turning the lamp off and lying down.

I'm glad I can always go to Adam when it gets too much. I first met him in 2010 when I had first come up, he was welcoming and offered advice on wrestling. He told me that if I ever had a problem to just go to him and he'd listen, no matter what time or day. When he got his injury what caused him to retire, it saddened me. It was a shame, yet it was for the best.

He's like an older brother, kinda like Dean is to me, but I feel I can talk to Adam more confidently. Nothing against Dean. Whenever things got too much he told me to always come to his home at Asheville. So I did.

And here I was. This was my getaway.

------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it guys! The next one should be up pretty soon, so look out for it! :)