Extreme rules.

So yeah I any normally update two a day if I can but oh look! Third chapter ;) shoutout to @womenofwwe just cause you're awesome, so yeah ^_^ enjoy..

------------------------------------------------------

IT'S EXTREME RULES DAY!

Yes, Sunday was finally here, meaning it was ppv day.

The show was already under way, wit some of WWE's talent kicking off this extreme filled night.

I was in the locker room finishing getting ready. I was ready for this. You see, I was dropping the title to AJ. I was ready to and she deserves to have her run with this.

Yes I am happy for her cause this is going to he her first title, yet at the same time it's sad cause now I won't be 'the divas champion, Kaitlyn' I'll just be 'WWE diva Kaitlyn'.

But hey, I can always win again so...

'Kailyn and AJ to gorilla, I repeat Kaitlyn and AJ to gorilla"

Well, here we go.

This is it. The moment where I lose my title.

I walked up, noticing AJ was already there bouncing up and down.

"I'm so excited!", she grinned. I smiled back.

"You ready to go future Divas champ?"

"You bet I am! Lets go whoop your ass", she smirked.

-

Twenty minutes later I walked back through the curtain title-free.

Yup, AJ was the new Divas Champion.

I sighed as I made my way back to the locker room. Just as I turned down the hall the Shield were walking towards me. I smiled.

"Hey guys", I smiled.

They all greeted me.

"Sorry for you losing your title", Roman smiled.

"It's cool, I've had my five months with it, plus she deserve it"

"Guess so, gonna miss seeing you as champion", Dean frowned.

"It'll happen again", I smirked. "Anyway, good look to all of you! I know your matches are next"

"Yep, ready to kick Team Hell No's ass!", Seth said oozing confidence.

I smiled. Their confidence in themselves as individuals and as a group always ceased to amaze me.

"You know it", Roman high fived him.

"Well I best let you guys go, see you later", I smiled giving them all a hug. Giving a kiss to Seth before I walked away.

I finally got back to the Divas locker room, grabbing my stuff and heading straight for a shower.

After I had gotten showered and changed I headed back out, sitting on the bench and just reflecting.

I had a good title reign, or I'd like to think I did.

I was broke out of my thoughts with AJ coming into the room. She was smiling widely, tear stains on her cheeks and the championship on her shoulder.

"I feel so amazing right now", she sobbed.

I smiled. I know how she feels, I felt that for the first time ever five months ago. It's a feeling I don't think I can ever forget.

"So you should, you deserve it AJ", I smiled standing up, pulling her into my arms to hug her. She started to cry, as I could feel due to the dampness I could feel through my shirt.

"So are we doing anything to celebrate, champ?", I nudged her playfully causing her to laugh.

"Yes we're gonna party!", AJ smiled. "We fount a club down town and a group of us are going, you in?", she asked.

I nodded. "Of course I am!", I smiled.

"Great! Let me just get a shower and we'll head back to the hotel to get ready!", she jumped, placing the title by her bag and running off to shower.

I have a feeling her title reign is going to be a crazy one..

-

Me and AJ had just met up with Dean and Roman, or should we say the new US Champion and one half of the new Tag Team Champions?!

I had no idea where Seth was, and neither did Dean or Roman.

"Congratulations guys!", AJ beamed.

This girl was practically bouncing off the walls.

"Thanks AJ, congrats to you too!", Roman smiled at her.

Those two were in front of me and Dean who were walking behind.

"So Mr US Champ, how you feeling", I smirked.

"On top of the world, if I feel like this with the US title imagine me with the WWE championship", he laughed.

"I can see that happening someday for you Ambrose!", I nudged. He laughed pulling me into a side hug as we continued to walk down the corridor.

I honestly could, Dean is one of the brightest young talents WWE has at the moment. He's deserving of this title, and whatever title he holds in the future.

Give him a year or two and he could possibly well be WWE champion.

"I can see you becoming divas champ again too Kait, or maybe we should just ask for inter-gender tag team belts and form a tag team!", he suggested.

"Good idea! What would we call oursel- ouch!", I walked straight into AJ. "Hey what gives?!", I asked.

Why did she stop?

"Kaitlyn..I think you should see this", she said in a weary tone.

"See what", I frowned looking in the direction she was looking.

Now I know why she stopped.

It was Seth. He was with another girl.

And they were kissing.

------------------------------------------------------

....BOOM! Hope you like it.