Kit and Colbs.

Took me ages to write this, due to writers block, it's not much, i apologise. Just mostly cute Seth and Kaitlyn stuff in this. And more suspicion, lol. It'll be getting more interesting in chapters to come!

------------------------------------------------------

After most of the morning explaining to Dean and Roman of what was going on with me and Seth they finally let me go. I swear they're like older brothers!

I finally started making my way up towards my room, until I ran into Seth.

"Oh, I was just looking for you!", he smiled. Awh. Cutie.

"Well you found me, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanna do something together.."

"Sure, wanna hang out back at mine? Layla and Nattie are out so it's a free room", I suggested. "Okay then", he nodded.

We headed to my room, opening the door to find the room in a mess, clothes strewn everywhere. Layla.

"Erm, sorry about the mess..it's Layla. She can't figure out to wear most days", I laughed nervously as I picked up her clothing and placed them onto her bed. "It's cool, it's a girl thing", Seth laughed.

We decided to just settle on the bed and watch a movie, the Avengers to be exact. I lay my head on Seth's stomach as played with my hair. This was nice. Just me and Seth. Seth and me. We. Us.

Was there an 'us'?

I mean I know it's early days, but I've always liked Seth. I mean, how can you not? He's such a sweet guy, totally opposite from his character in the Shield. He's caring, funny, dependant, you just can't hate the guy. Seth not only has the personality but he has the looks too, his infectious hard not to smile back at smile, plus his cute two toned hair.

Wait, Kaitlyn. Hold your horses here, girl. When did you get so deep about a guy? It's not like you love him.

No, I don't love him. Well I do, but..y'know? Do I? I can't.

Nope.

We're not even officially together Kaitlyn, don't be stupid. He wouldn't love you straight away.

I was broken out of my thoughts from Seth poking my side. I looked up at him.

"You okay there Kit? You looked deep in thought"

"Kit?", I frowned, smiling.

"Yeah, it's your new nickname", he smiled.

"So I get a nickname do I now?"

"Yup"

"If I have one, then you need one too!", I smirked.

"Fine, nothing embarrassing though"

Guess that's 'love muffin' out the window then.

"Erm, how about Colby-bear", I suggested tying to hold back my laugher.

"Really? Colby-bear?", Seth frowned.

"Okay, how about Colbs?"

"I prefer that, yeah", he smiled.

"Good! Kit and Colbs", I said, smiling.

"They sound perfect for each other", he nodded as he leaned over to kiss me. I smiled into the kiss, resting my hand on the back of his neck. He pulled away a few moments later, smiling.

"Be right back, need to go to the bathroom", he announced as he got up off the bed. I laughed, frowning. "Thanks for the announcement Colbs", I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You're welcome, Kit", he smirked putting emphasis on the last word.

Just as he closed the bathroom door shut, his phone screen lit up. I looked over to it, to find he had a message. It was from someone called Lucy.

'We need to talk, please Colby. Call me asap babe xxx'

Wait what. Are my eyes deceiving me or did I read that properly.

I got up off the bed, and slowly started pacing.

Is he with someone? He never talked about anyone. I'm not his bit on the side am I? I can't be. I don't want to be.

Seth came out of the bathroom, noticing me walking back and forward. "Hey what's up?", he asked.

Do I tell him? No, don't.

Confront him Kaitlyn!

If you do it this may ruin what you have!

Ruin? He's the one texting this Lucy girl!

Inner thoughts, please do shut up.

"I'm fine", I nodded putting on a weak smile.

Dammit Kaitlyn, why lie? Of course I'm going to lie, what else was I suppose to do?!

"Good", he smiled walking over to me, taking both my hands in his.

"Seth, can I ask you something?"

His facial expression turned from smiley to a look of worry in seconds. "What is it?", he questioned cautiously.

There is seriously something off here.

"What are we exactly..?", I bit my lip.

"Me and you, I'd like to think we're together, that's only if you wanna be?", he smiled hopefully, that look of worry washing off his face.

"I'd like that", I smiled. Cause I would. "So it's just me and you?".

He curtly nodded, "It's just me and you Kit, me and you", he said as he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

I smiled at him. However I had a shady feeling in my mind that there was more to this..

------------------------------------------------------

Once again, I apologise for the shortness of this chapter, yet I hope you still liked it.