Let It Roll.

"Well good morning stranger.", Seth called out from the sofa as I trudged down the stairs.

"Morning.", I said as I collapsed onto the sofa next to him.

"How was your day long sleep?", he asked.

I automatically thought about the dream. Damn.

"I'm fine..", I nodded curtly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yup.", I faked a smile. Well, not faked, but it wasn't as genuine as usual. "I'm off to make a coffee. You have coffee, right?", I asked as I made my way into the kitchen.

"Of course.", I heard Seth say.

I looked around the kitchen, unfamiliar with his home layout. Eventually finding the coffee maker, and already coffee made, just needed warming.

I ran my hands over my face, taking in a few deep breaths. Jheez, last nights dream was abit surreal. Wonder what it meant..I mean people do say there is a meaning behind some dreams, right?

I walked back upstairs to my guest room, grabbing my laptop and retreating back downstairs to the kitchen. Setting my laptop down and sitting at the table, I opened my web browser. Immediately typing in the search bar.

"What does it mean to dream about getting married?", I mumbled quietly as I typed. I clicked search and got some results. Clicking on certain web pages and so, finding different meanings.

'Marriage signifies commitment, harmony or transitions. You are undergoing an important developmental phase in your life. Consider the qualities and characteristics of the person that you are marrying.'

Well, Seth..he's just him. He's a loving, caring guy who has this quirky nerd side to him which is adorable as anything. He's just loveable.

'Alternatively, the dream could be wish-fulfillment, allowing the dreamer to experience something wonderful yet rather threatening while in the security of sleep.'

No kidding, the dream scared the living crap out of me. I mean, me and Seth being married. And with child.

So that was the marriage thing kind of cleared up, now the child part.

"What do dreams with children mean?", I typed, searching for the second meaning behind my dream. Once again clicking on random sites, searching for an answer.

'To see children in your dream, signifies your own childlike qualities or a retreat back to a childlike state.'

I think I'm immature at times enough as it is..

'You may be longing for the past and the chance to satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes.'

Repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes.

Was that unfulfilled hope Seth, and the fact that I felt our relationship wasn't the way it was suppose to be?

I ran my hand through my hair as I closed my laptop. Think I've had enough of this dream searching. I closed my laptop screen and ran a hand through my hair.

Seth popped his head around the door.

"Hey, still making that coffee?", he asked.

"Yeah.", I nodded as I got up and walked over, grabbing two cups from the cupboard, only for one of them to slip out of my hand and smash onto the floor.

I sighed as I took a deep breath, leaning against the counter as I set the other cup behind me.

"Hey..", Seth said softly, hobbling his was over, standing infront of me. He held his arms out alittle, I rested my head on his chest as he hugged me.

We stood like this for a few minutes.

"What's wrong Kait?"

"I just..I don't know, guess I feel alittle overwhelmed.", I replied.

"Oh, I see..but don't worry about anything what happened before okay? Just concentrate on now."

"Okay.", I nodded.

"Good.", he smiled as he kissed my forehead. "Now lets clean this mess up".

-

"So how is it on the road?", I asked, lying on the bed as I spoke to AJ on the phone.

"Terrible!"

"How so?", I frowned.

"You're not here, Im stuck travelling with three guys and Layla."

"Hey!", I heard Layla shout in the background, causing me to laugh.

"And Dean keeps farting, it's not even funny, the other day I was sleeping and I woke up to his ass in my face and he farted. I swear I swallowed his fart. Eugh it was disgusting!", she ranted.

"Believe in the fart.", he laughed.

"You're not funny."

"Didn't ask you to swallow it.", Dean grumbled.

"Didn't ask for you ass in my face either, yet there it was, next time move you big ass."

"Big ass? Dean has a pancake butt!", I heard Dolph laugh.

"He don't got the booty.", Layla snorted causing everyone to laugh, expect Dean.

"Leave my backside alone.", he groaned.

"Awh, Deany getting upset over his flat ass?", AJ joked.

"Bite me."

"I will if you don't shut it.", she fired back.

"Oh shut up, midget."

"OFFENSIVE!", AJ screamed.

There was alot of bickering being heard, I just lay there listening to it all. Ah my friends, they are quite the bunch.

Hilarious.

"Stop it all of you, I'm trying to drive here.", Roman said, making everyone to quiet.

"Okay FATHER.", AJ sighed. She probably rolled her eyes too. Typical sass. "Anyway, how have you been? How's Seth and Adam?", she asked.

"Seth and Adam are good.", I replied.

"...what about you?"

"Eh, I fine I guess."

"You guess? Are you okay Kaity? What's wrong?"

"It's nothing.", I sighed.

"Are you sure?", she pressed.

"I'm sure.", I nodded.

"Okay, if you wanna talk, I'm here okay, just a phone call awa- DEAN STOP FARTING IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE YOU DISGUST ME YOU SON OF A-"

"That one was me actually.", Dolph said.

"Oh..well then."

"Apologise."

"Nope."

"You guys are crazy.", I laughed.

"You love us.", she droned.

"That I do.", I said, dragging out the vowel.

"But yeah, when are you coming back?"

"Like under two weeks."

"Good. Then I can travel with you.", she sighed in relief.

"The guys aren't that bad.", I grinned.

"You have no idea.", AJ said bluntly. "Well, I'm gonna go for a nap, I mean I'll try, with Roman's ghetto driving and all that, you slide all over the place."

"Wear your seatbelt then.", he complained.

"I have got it on.."

"You guys are a piece of work."

"I know right.", she laughed. "Talk to you later two tones."

"Later.", I smiled and hung up.

Just as I put my phone down Adam appeared at the door.

"Hey what's up?", I gave him some form of head nod.

"Made us some dinner, nothing special, just some pasta and a few vegetables thrown into a pan, thought you might be hungry.", Adam replied. "You coming down?"

"Sure!", I smiled.

"Okay then.", he nodded and left.

-

So that's this chapter up :) Loved writing the phone conversation part, anyway, hope you liked it! :)