Sooner Than Expected.

I sat there on the couch reading a book, until I felt someone watching me. I looked to my left to find Dean frowning at me. I looked at him in questioning.

"I don't know what to call you anymore two tones..", he sighed.

"What?"

"Your hair, it's now one colour.", Dean frowned. "Gonna have to think of a new nickname for you"

Oh right, of course. My new hair colour! Gone the days of being two toned, hello new brunette hair. I felt it was time for a change.

"You do that.", I laughed.

"What did Seth think about it?"

I set my book down on my lap and thought back to a few days ago, when I video called Seth.

- Three Days Ago -

Waiting for the call to connect, I sighed looking around the room before I heard the tone that it had loaded. Turning my attention to the screen, Seth appeared.

"Hey you.", I grinned.

He didn't say anything.

"Seth?"

Still didnt say anything. He just sat there staring, his mouth ajar slightly like he was going to say something but no words were coming out.

"Is there something on my face? I did eat chocolate cake earlier..", I stood up and walked over to the mirror checking my appearance. Nothing. Sitting back down on the bed I frowned at Seth. "Babe what's wrong?", I was getting alittle worried yet annoyed at his long extended silence.

"Your hair..", he spoke quietly.

Oh.

I twirled a strand of my hair between my fingers admiring the colour. At the salon I had decided to ditch the two toned colour and settle for a nice medium brunette colour. I felt it was time for a change.

"Do you like it?", I asked tilting my head to the side with a smile.

"Never thought you could get more beautiful."

I looked down and blushed, fiddling with the hem of my tshirt.

"You look great, brown suits you.", Seth nodded with a smile.

- Back to Now -

"Look at him the little charmer.", Dean smirked in a teasing tone.

"Leave him alone.", I laughed.

"Lopez trying to score some brownie points."

"Just because you hardly have anything nice to say about anyone doesn't mean everyone else is the same.", I rolled my eyes at him.

"No, I know. It's cute, honestly..", he started. "Just wait til he's off them crutches and the cast is off. He'll be on you like anything.", Dean laughed causing me to choke on oxygen. He looked at me, instantly calming his laugher. "Wait, you guys have..?", he asked.

I did not answer, just picked my book back up and continued reading.

"You guys haven't had sex?"

"I don't see this is any of your business Mr Ambrose.", I shook my head.

AJ and Dolph walked in, coming back from their date.

"So you haven't taken a ride on the Rollins?"

AJ and Dolph stopped in their tracks, taken aback from what they had just heard come out of the US Champions mouth.

"That could mean two things..", Dolph added, no aware of the exact topic of discussion.