The Houndess of Justice.

'Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. Shield.'

"Wait. What? The Shield? What's going on!?", Michael Cole exlaimed as the well known theme kicked in.

The three men in black appeared at the top of the stairs before making their way down to ringside, hopping over barriers effortlessly.

"This is a divas match, what is going on!"

"I don't know..", King shrugged as all three of the announcers watched on as the three men circled the ring.

Alicia Fox, Layla, Aksana and Tamina had ran up the ramp, not wanting to be apart of whatever onslaught the Hounds of Justice were planning.

The brunette in black ran down the ramp, sliding effortlessly into the ring before starting her onslaught on the Total Divas cast, one by one all falling down after being thrown out of the ring by her.

Aj Lee sat in the corner watching the destruction on the Total Divas with fear written on her face.

Spear to Brie, picking her up and throwing her out of the ring. Standing feet away from Natalya she ran at her, spearing her to the ground too.

Turning her head to the side, Aj realised the smirks on The Shield's faces as they looked at the decimation this one woman was doing.

The crowd was stunned, shocked at one woman doing this to five women.

The brunette looked up from Natalya's fallen body to the Divas Champion, those hazel eyes filled up with pent up frustration and determination. Sitting back on her knees she pushed her hair back out of her face as she never took her eyes off of the woman who still sat in the corner.

"Guys that's..that's Kaitlyn!", Cole announced. "We haven't seen her for awhile and..oh my."

The crowd cheered, noticing their favourite Hybrid diva had returned after leaving for a break after SummerSlam.

Standing to her feet she noticed the three men step into the ring, Seth carrying the Divas title, who handed it to Aj who took it with shaky hands before slowly getting out of the ring, never once taking her eyes off of the four people who stood in the centre of the ring as she backed up the ramp.

Keeping her eyes on the woman she had destroyed mentally and emotionally months before to take the title away from her, it seemed asif the tables had turned.

The three men held out their fists, their symbol of that justice will be served, soon joined by another as Kaitlyn slowly raised her fist to join theirs, looking between each member with a smirk on her face.

"Oh my god.", Cole was speechless, The Shield's theme starting up.

"Now that was justice!", JBL beamed.

-

*Hours earlier*

"Wait, what?!", I asked my eyes nearly popping out of my eye sockets.

"You're debuting with The Shield tonight, we thought the sooner the better!", Stephanie grinned.

Tonight? As in today? As in a couple hours time? I'm not ready for this, and she expects me to do it tonight.

After dwelling over their proposition, I told Hunter and Stephanie that I would agree to their plan of making me the fourth member of The Shield, however I expected this to be a few weeks in the making.

Yet here I am, being told that I would be doing this tonight. I only agreed to this a week ago and now it's happening.

"It'll be fantastic! You're going to beat up the cast of Total Divas.", Hunter explained.