The hair helper.

Sectioning the light from dark, I secured the blonde half of my hair with a clip. Looking into the mirror at my reflection I sighed, holding a strand of the fading hair colour between my fingertips. I really did not want to be doing this, especially alone.

AJ was rooming with Dolph for the night, Natalya was with Tyson and my current roommate Layla had disappeared somewhere. Plus I really could not leave my hair much longer than I already have. I would have gone to have it done at the hairdressers, however being in the WWE you don't really have much time to yourself. I prepped everything. Both the blonde and dark brown, nearly black hair colour ready to use, only to realise I had no gloves to wear. Great. Layla had my last ones to dye her hair back brunette. I sighed and grabbed my phone from my back pocket and opened my contact list.

Who to call..I could call Aksana since she dyed her hair from blonde to black, however that was awhile ago, plus I don't really talk to her much. Hmm, ah! I know who can help, my fellow two tone friend. I scrolled down to his name and pressed the call button. It rang for a few seconds until someone picked up. "Hello Miss Bonin", I rolled my eyes at him using my last name. "Hi there Mr Lopez", i chimed back only to hear him huff "Don't call me that! Anyway, what' up?". I let out a small laugh which set into a small smile "You don't happen to have any rubber gloves do you, y'know to like dye your hair with?" I closed my eyes silently praying that he did. "Wait a second.." I heard movement in the background "Yeah I do, want me to bring 'em down?" "If you don't mind.." movement once again was heard. "No I don't mind, plus it'll be nice to get away from these two boring idiots in the room" he laughed. Two voices shouting 'HEY!', something being thrown and Seth going 'ouch' could be heard, only for me to laugh. He was referring to Roman and Dean. "I'll be down in a minute", then the line disconnected.

A few moments later there was a knock at the door. I walked over to the door, pulling it over to reveal a smiling Seth. "Your gloves", he handed them over to me. "May I come in?" "Sure", I moved to the side to allow him to walk in, shutting the door behind him. "So..do you need any help two tones", he smirked. "It would be nice, that's if you don't mind..I mean I'm sure you have something better to do than help me..", I stuttered. "Kaitlyn, you're my friend! Why would I mind spending time with you?", Seth tilted his head to the side in question. I looked down, fiddling with the long sleeves of my navy and white striped top. "I don't know, just thought you might have something better-", his voice cut me off. "As if! I love hanging out with you Kait, you're fun be around", he approached me placing his arm loosely around my neck to rest on my shoulder. "Now lets go get this hair done of yours".

Over an hour later both my blonde and brunette was fully coloured and the dye had been washed out. I was in the bathroom blow drying it whilst Seth was in the room watching tv. It had actually gone better than I thought it would, he did a good job! But then again he does do the one side of his hair blonde so I'm not too surprised. Satisfied that my hair was dry enough I switched the hair dryer off and took a look in the mirror. Both colours looked more vibrant than they were an hour or so ago, so I was happy. I walked out the bathroom over to the sofa, sitting down opposite of the person already occupying the sofa.

Looking over at him, Seth looked completely engrossed with the tv show what was playing at this current time, which was Adventure Time. I smiled as I was a slight amused grin appear on his face. Seth has always had this secret, playful side to him and I always found that one of his cute quirks. That's what I loved about him, out of his 'bad boy Shield member gimmick' he was just his loveable, dorky self. He must have sensed me looking at him, cause he turned his head to look at me, giving me a smile and signalling me to move closer to him, in which I did. He wrapped his arm around me, casually leaving it resting on my shoulder as I was pulled into his side. What is this?

Friends. Friendship. Yes, friendship. Comfortable friendship. Or maybe..no. It's not that Kaitlyn, shut up. Don't go jumping to conclusions.

"So what was you staring at?", Seth asked. Crap. "Urm..your face", I mentally face palmed myself, great going Kaitlyn. He laughed and looked down at me. "My face isn't all that impressive, if anyone should be staring, it should be me". Wait..was he flirting? I felt myself blush and look away from him, I decided to focus on the tv. "So, Adventure Time huh? Never took you to be a fan of this", I raised a brow at him in questioning. Seth let out a laugh at the shenanigans of Finn and Jake before turning his attention to me again. "I came across it one day and just enjoyed watching it since, it's a secret guilty pleasure. I mean I'm 26 years old and I enjoy a kids cartoon, it sounds abit strange but it's a good show!", he smiled as he looked back at the screen. I shook my head with a small smile at his response, he was adorable. You just couldn't hate him.

We sat there watching another Adventure Time, as they were having back-to-back episodes playing of it, much to Seth's delight. "By the way, thanks for helping with the hair", breaking the comfortable silence what had fell between us for a good half hour. "Anytime Celeste", I groaned as he laughed and messed up my hair. I hated being called my proper name, especially friends. I was only ever called by 'Celeste' if I was in trouble, however with Seth saying it I didn't really mind. "Shut up, Colby". Then it was his turn to groan, which cause me to laugh. "But no, since I helped you do your, you should help me do mine", he tapped my nose with his index finger causing me to flinch. "Hmm..I don't think I will", I smirked. He gasped. "That's not fair!", Seth called out in mock hurt, frowning. "That's an..INJUSTICE!", he shouted as he stood up from the sofa, pointing a finger up to the ceiling for added effect. I had to stifle a laugh back, standing up and squaring up to him, a playful smirk still apparent on my face. I had to look up abit, due to him being six inches taller than me.

We cracked a few laughs before going back to our 'serious faces'. However the longer we stared at each other, the more tension filled the room. "What are you gonna do about this so called 'injustice'?", I asked in a slightly hushed voice. A smile played on his lips, "you'll have to wait and see.." he replied, his voice as quiet as mine. Seth took both my hands in his and started leaning in. I smiled slightly and leaned in too.

Oh. My. Gosh. Kaitlyn. This. Is. Happening.

"Hey Kaitlyn I'm back! What have you....oh..OH!", we pulled back to look at the person standing at the door.

"Oh my gosh! I should have knocked or something I didn't know Seth was going to be here..like that..near your face so much oh wow I have such bad timing!", Layla rambled on. "Hey, Lay it's cool no-", she cut me off. "No but you two were gonna like kiss and have your moment", Layla air quoted the word 'moment'. "I brought back pizza, I thought we could sit down, watch tv and relax and stuff", she finally finished taking in a big breath of air.

Seth let out a slight laugh, causing me to laugh also. Awh Layla, bless her. "You're always welcome to join us Seth", Layla offered with her signature smile, holding up the box of pizza. "Thankyou for the offer Lay but I should be heading back to my own room, hopefully Dean and Roman haven't done anything stupid..", he said as he walked to the door. "Okay then, maybe some other time? Bring the guys with you and we can invite Nat, Tyson, AJ and Dolph and just hang out", I suggested earning a nod of agreement from both of them. "Sure, I'll ask them. See you tomorrow at the arena?", he turned around before stepping out the door. "As usual", I smiled. Seth returned the smile and stepped forward, placing a kiss on my cheek. "Have a nice night ladies", he waved as he stepped out. "Bye" we both said in sync as I shut the door and leaned against it. Layla stood in front of me, her hands on her hips and a smirk on her face.

"You better tell me what happened here..and why are you watching Adventure time?"

------------------------------------------------------

So this was my first upload on here, hope you guys liked it! Sorry if there was any mistakes of grammar or such. If you want me to continue this on as a full story I shall :) just let me know!