Crossroad Deal

Dean waited untill Sam fell asleep and Cas had to leave for who knows what reason. He was always leaving here and there.

Dean snuck out of the house when he noticed that it wasn't the front of the hotel, his baby wasn't there, it was a crossroad.

"God no!" Dean yelled, when he noticed who it was.

There stood a boy. Ben.

"Ben?" Dean said, suprised and upset.

"How do you know who I am?.." Ben said, then Dean remembered that Cas wiped their memory for him. Cas took him out of their lives.

Dean's eyes teared up, which just proved that he was still a little human.

"uh, I just know." he said, trying no to make eye contact at all. He didn't want Ben getting into this.

"M-my mum, Lisa, shes realy sick, the doctors say shes going to die." Ben was almost in tears.

"Trust me son, you dont want to do this." Dean said in a firm voice. Trying to hold himself togther.

"Why?"

"Ten years Ben, thats all you get. Then they come get you,  then you die. You mum will get better without me, Ben, I promise." His voice was shakey. All he knew, was that he wasn't going to make a deal with Ben, and he would find a way to help Lisa.

"But shes going to Die!" Ben yelled. He just watched Dean, eyes teary.

"Shes not going to die! I wont let it happen." Dean yelled back, he turned to face Ben as his eyes flicked to black.

Ben looked afraid of him for he was a monster, and that killed Dean inside.

"Okay" Ben said in a quiet, shaky voice before running away.

"Dammit!" Dean yelled as he just stood there, "Cas, if your there, please help me."

***

I'm sorry that its so short, I have no idea what im doing next so the next update me be a little slower.

I hope your enjoying it so far anyways :)

***