How powerful are you?

I woke to the sound of Sam, back on his laptop, punching in letters after letters.

"Hey Sammy" I said as I woke, "Was anyone here last night?" I said, curious to see of Cas was actually here.

"No, why?" He said, stopping everything he was doing and turned to me.

"I could have sworn I saw..." I stoped talking, and looked out the window behind Sam.

There he was. Cas was alive. He was standing right there.

"What is it?" Sam said spinning around. But I blinked and he was gone.

"Cas" I sighed, "I swear he was standing their, just their." I said pointing over at the window.

"You saw him Dean, he was dead, we couldn't do anything."

"But what if he's back!" I yelled, I didnt want to believe he was gone.

"Dean" Sam said, calmly,  "He's gone"

I just nodded. Rubbing my eyes trying to wake myself up a bit more. Wait I slept....I don't usually sleep. A knight of hell doesn't sleep, or eat, or drink so why was I still sleeping...

"Uh, why am I still sleeping?" I said out loud.

"Maybe cause demon you is well still you...in your body, you still sleep. Or A part of you is still more human-ish than the other part. I don't know Dean."

I just shrugged my shoulders and sat on the floor. I felt like some school kid.

"So what can you do Dean? out of curiosity. How powerful are you?"

I thought about this. Crowely had taught me alot of things. Some I hadn't mastered yet and can only while holding my blade.

"Well, I can move things, like telekinesis. I can make people bleed from their eyes." I couldnt help but smile. I enjoyed inflicting pain upon others, well the demon side does.

"Im alot stronger now. With the blade I can look into peoples minds, see memories, and know what they're thinking, I can send a demon back down to hell by grabbing that son of a bitch's host around the neck, Or like you did when...yeah you know." I knew Sam didn't like bringing up the whole demon blood thing, and since I tried to make him relapse.

"Thats with the blade in hand also." I looked over at him, he actually seemed pretty interested in what I could do.

"I don't really feel much pain like I used to. Being stabbed or shot is painful but" I laughed, "Not that bad actually" I smiled.

Sam shook his head, smiling.

"Pain is pleasure Sammy!" I yelled over to him.

"Okay Dean" Sam laughed, "Well lets say im glad I took the blade away from you, not really wanting a demonstration of all these." He smiled over at me again.

"And I'm powerless in a devils trap" I said, looking up at the large trap around me, "Which is why I told you to leave me in here."

After that it went quiet. An hour or two passed and nothing was said. I was bored out of my mind. I just wished time would go faster.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

"Sammy," I said quietly, after a while "Was it hard?"

"Was what hard?" He asked, clearly unsure of what I was asking.

"Coming off the demon blood" I looked over at him, he didn't like talking about it, I knew that, but I was curious on what it was like for him.

"Yeah," he said, "very hard actually."

I nodded, hoping it wasent going to be hard for me, hopping controling these demon powers and urges wouldn't be that hard. Im not the kind of person to say if somethings hard or bothering me. I'd rather be strong and keep it to myself, hidden away. No one needs to know anyways. It's my problems,  not theirs.

"But if you and Bobby didnt help,  I probably wouldn't be here." I missed Bobby, if he was here, I probably wouldn't be like this.

"Yeah" I said, looking over at Sam, "Yeah."

***
Sorry this was short...planing what to do next :P

Anyways leave comments and vote.

I love hearing what you all think and how wrong (or right) you are about whats going to happen.  :D
***