Coming True

It had been months and months and i had only a few small problems. Sammy and I continued saving people and hunting things. The family business was going well so far.

Sam was at his laptop again, reasearching for the new case we were doing. 

A bunch of vamps were killing off people, we had no idea why but they are vampires...its kinda what they do.

"I know where the nest is" Sammy said loudly, watching his computer, "it at some boathouse, just down the road, we can go check it out tonight" he looked over at me. i nodded.

Something seemed too familiar, i tried to remember but it was blury. 

"You did the right thing" i said, Sammy cried, holding my body close. He looked after me untill the life left my eyes and took my very last breath.

"NO!' I yelled, jumping up from the seat i was sitting at. Sam almost peed himself cause i scared him.

"What?" i said quietly, watching me.

"We cant go, we cant Sam. Trust me.' my eyes teared up as the lump in my throat grew bigger. i held back the tears for as long as i could but at some point, i couldnt hold any longer. 

Sam ran over to my side, hugging me tightly, I hated crying, all my life i looked after Sam, all my life I have had to look after Sam. I was his older brother, it was my job.

"Why can't we go Dean?' Sam asked quietly, worry filled his voice.

"Something happens their Sammy, and-'" my voice broke, i couldnt say it.

"Okay Dean, you stay here, Ill go alone." he smiled and went to pack his bags. i nodded again, i didnt want him going alone though.

__________________________________________

12:00 Am

Sam was headding of the the nest alone, i tried to change his mind, but I couldnt. He wat being stubbon again.

12:30 Am

Twiddling my thumbs as I sat quietly , waiting for Sam to walk through the door, but he did not arrive.

1:00 Am

I decided that I had to go see if he was okay after all, It was only down the road so I ran there. 

I reached they boathouse, the floorboards creeked with every movement and the wind sent shivers down my spine.

"Sammy!" i yelled, no answer, only silence answered my calls.

***

SOOOO sorry that i havent been updating...iv been...distracted by Destiel...woops...

and 600 views...what!

I am also sorry that its so short, they will all be a little bit short now but its almost over. One or two more chapters and its finished.

I may be making a second book if you guys want is and if i have enough ideas. Some answers will be unsaid so we'll just wait and see.

***