All In My Head

Sam smiled over at me.

I did feel slightly different. I kept thinking about Cas and Sam and how life would suck without them. Would I even be alive without them?

"Dean?" Cas said, god his eyes were beautiful, "You might feel a little strange, just warning you."

Sam looked so happy right now,  I didnt really understand why.

"He might act a little, well, like an emotinal drunk."  Cas said turning to Sam.

"But I'm not drunk, I'm, I'm perfectly normal" I laughed a little. Why was I laughing,  nothing was even making sense right now.

"I think it's working" Sam said, "I didnt think putting the blood in the pie would work."

I ate blood!

I felt as if I couldnt speak my mind, or what I wss really feeling or doing at all. it just came out all wrong.

"It should wear off in a day or two." Cas said.

"Hopefully" Sam smiled again, " will he be Dean again after that."

Cas thought about it for a second, "Hopefully" he said.

They finally decided to let me out of the devils trap. Finally! After a short while of gaining my balance, which was strange since I hadn't drank anything, I thought I should go test if I'm still demon.

I didnt want to be human. To not have the power. It just felt too good to leave.

I went into the bathroom to test if I could still change my eyes to black. I stared at my reflection but I didn't even look like me, I wasn't controlling my own actions at all and it was getting very strange. It was as if the demon part of me was locked away deep down with evey sad and angry emotion. All that was left was compleat stupidity. My body pulled faces at the mirror in front of my and I was laughing. Laughing on the outside at least. It was not funny at all actually, it was rather annoying.

"Dean!" I heard Sammy yell from the other room. I guess he could hear me laughing like an idiot. he knocked on the door and came in, "Dean, maybe you should go lie down."

I don't want to Sammy, dammit, this isnt even me.

My legs obeyed as Sam began to direct me to the other room.

"Okay Dean, you should get some sleep" Sammy said, putting me into the bed. This was the wrong way around, I should be looking after him.

I felt myself start to fall asleep. But I couldnt turn off my mind at all. I was wide awake.

I just want to either go back to being Dean, or demon, not some stupid thumb-sucking idiotic baby like thing!

***
A little different lol

I'll try to update soon but im a bit busy so they might be later than usual.

Anyways ideas are welcome :)
***