The End.

Sam POV

"Dean!" I yell as his eyes shut closed. That would be the last time I ever saw his eyes. My brother was Dead.

I sat there in silence. Just holding Deans boby close to mine. There were so many things we still had to do. How could I survive without my brother to help me save the world like we always do.

Hours and hours passed in a blur before I finally decided to bury him.

--

Every day I would visit his grave. Every day I would try to find a way to bring him back. I talked to crossroad demons who laughed in my face because of how bad I wanted my brother back. Nothing I tried worked. It was as if everyone wanted him dead.

I had to go threw the small amount of stuff Dean actually had. His jacket, his gun. I couldnt help but cry as I packed it away in the back of the impala. Now the impala was mine I didnt know what to do.

That night I went to Deans grave once again.

"Dean" I cried quietly, "I swear I will find a way to bring you back" I knelt down at his grave.

"And if I cant bring you back" the words got stuck in the back of my throat. I didnt believe that I couldn't bring him back, cause, I will find a way.

"If I can't bring you back I will look after baby for you, I will look after myself" Tears streemed down my cheeks, "You're the best brother anyone could have asked for, Dean."

And with that I walked back to the car? running my hand over it as I walked to the driver's seat. I opened to door and a piece of old paper was sitting on the drivers seat, Sam written on the front of it.

'To my pain in the ass little brother, Sam.

If you're reading this I must be dead, its about time really.

I'm sorry im leaving you on your own, im sorry for everything that has happened throughout the years, But please remember me for the best things.

Remember the time on the 4th of July, how we almost burnt down that park.

Remember me for all the halirous jokes I tell.

Remember our prank wars, you dotnt know this but that time I put that spoon in your mouth while you were sleeping, I took a photo. I used to keep that with me everywhere I go, resend it to my phone so I could remember my little brother and these moments we would have together.

Sammy, be as safe as you can. Move on with your life and look after baby for me.

I'm proud of us
                              -Dean'

I closed the letter and placed it in my pocket, I let out one tear before getting into the impala and heading back home to do as Dean asked. To move on with my life.

I looked around for whoever could have left the letter in the car, but no one was there. I sighed as I pulled out of the graveyard and drove home.

Goodbye Dean,

     Im proud of us too.

***
THE END!!!!!

Its going to be weird not writing this story anymore...

I hope you enjoyed it :) leave me a message and tell me whatcha thing.

goodbye for now.
***