Hello?

"Squirrel?" Crowleys voice came out from the shadows, "Didn't expect you here for another day or two." He walked towards me with a smile on his face.

"Well, here I am, Im not leaving anytime soon either."

"Thats good to know, you know that angel with the trench coat who loves you?" Crowely said.

I rolled my eyes, "He doesn't love me but yes, Castiel"

"He told me to keep away from you, so you can become human. I told him that wont happen, its not possible, but he believed it was and told me to keep this."

The First Blade.

He pulled it out of his jacket and held it out to me. Did I want it? Hell yeah. But why wasn't I taking it? Something was stopping me. Did I still care about Sammy, Cas? Did I still want to be human?

"Do you want this? My arms getting tired from holding it here." I looked down at my arm, at the mark that was burning on my skin. The hunger for it burning within.

Finally I took it in my hand, it sent shivers down my spine as I held it.

"Shall we begin?" Crowely smiled.

***

Sam POV

It had been months since I had seen Dean, I came to believe that he was gone, most likely forever, and if I did find him, he wouldn't be close to human. That didn't stop me though, he was still my brother and I had to find him, no matter what it took. I tried everything, but nothing worked. I suspected he was with Crowely,  he is a knight of hell.

"Sam?" Cas said quietly from behind me.

"You found him?!" I yelled, turning around quickly.

"No Sam, Bu-" Cas began.

"Find him" I said before turning back to my computer, I hadn't slept for week's,  but I didn't care, I have to find him.

"Sam!" Cas yelled, suprising me.

I turned around again and looked at Cas, who looked upset, and mad.

Calmly he began to say something.

"There is talk going around, Crowely is here, and I think Dean may be also."

I shot out of my chair, "Where?" was the last thing I said before Cas placed two fingers on my head and we were somewhere else.

In the distance I head a high pitch scream. I turned to see Cas but he was gone. So I ran. I ran towards the scream. Past house after house. It was dary, windy, the streets were bare. the only thing that could be heard was that distant scream.

I finally arived at a house. It looked like a house me and Dean would have checked out before all this Demon crap. Broken, old, everything was falling apart.

The door creaked slightly as I snuck in, knife held tightly in hand.

There was blood splattered across the walls of the hall I was walking down. Then I reached a room. Bodys of people almost covered the floor. and someone sitting at the far corner.

Dean.

I stayed silent, examining the room around me. I could tell by the smell that its not just normal people that are dead in here, I could smell demon blood almost everywhere.

"Hiya Sammy, nice of you to join me"  I jumped as Dean's voice came from behind me. I only got a glance of his face, and black eyes, before I found myself stuck against a wall. Gasping for air.

***

Im sorry....

***