Goodbye Sammy

"Dammit!" I yelled as I ran to the front door, "Sammy, answer me!" still no answer. I kicked the door down without a problem and ran inside. I breathed heavily as I worried for my brothers safety once again.

Suddenly I stoped. Complete silence. Not a word, or a sound filled the room. I looked across from me only to find a pile of gooey skin.

Shapeshifter.

I sighed and shook my head, where the hell was Sam.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw something move. Something fast. I pulled out the gun I had kept with me and held it ready.

It ran past me again.

BANG.

I shot in its direction but missed. Whatever that is, it really fast.

I took a deep breath then turned around only to come face to face with Cas. I froze, unable to do anything. He didnt move either.

We stared into each others eyes.

I killed him I thought, Somethings not right.

"You killed me!" He screamed at me as I slowly moved back, "How could you!" He yelled again and I fell backwards, falling over a box. He towered over me and pulled out something from his trench coat. Quickly I brought the gun up and..

BANG.

He dissappeared into this air as the bullet passed through his body.

"Not real" I said to myself over and over again, "Hes not alive, thats not real." I stood up again only to be flung across the room like I was as light as a feather and slammed against the wall. I was begining to get mad now!

I tried to regain my balance before looking for whoever threw me. I could feel the anger bubbling inside of me again, power surging through my veins.

I looked at the figure and there was Sam, just standing there. Suddenly I shook my head in shock when I could see more than one of Sam. Three of the stood there, staring at me.

"Sam?" I said quietly.

Were they all shapeshifters or something else...What the hell is going on, I though in my head, trying to focus and figure out who is Sam.

I pulled my gun out and shot the first in the shoulder.

Disappeared.

Shot the second.

Disappeared

Shot the third.

Disappeared.

I could have sworn they were all playing tricks on me. Waiting for me to snap, and they were succeding. I didn't care anymore.

I walked through the old boathouse, shooting anything and everything that moved or made a sound.

"Come out, come out wherever you are" I sang in the darkness.

Closing my eyes I could sense everything and everyone around me.

Cas.

Sam.

If that was even really them. Real or not everyone was going to die.

I laughed slightly.

"Hey Sammy!" I yelled out before feeling something stabbed straight through my heart.  I looked down in shock to see the first blade had pierced through my body. My legs gave out from underneath me and I dropped to the floor. I took a shallow breath as my thoughts returned to me. Everything came back to me. My nightmare was coming true, and this was the end for me.

"You did the right thing" I managed to say, as I gasped for air that wouldn't reach my broken lungs.

"Im sorry Dean" Sam cried, holding my head above the concrete floor.

I took my last breath, looking into his eyes, they were full of pain, sorrow, I wish it didn't have to come to this. If only my mind didnt play stupid tricks on me. If only I could have controlled my own powers, these demonic urges, but it felt close to impossible,  everything became harder, more intense as the days passed and now, Sammy did what he had promised, he had killed me the only way known.

"Dean!" Sams voice rang through my head, an endless loop until I dead. There was no returning from this. Nothing could save me now.

***

one more chapter after this then its the end...

leave a comment or whatever and I'll update as soon as I can...

***