4. The Party Gone Funnily Wrong

No One's Pov

It had been 2 months since the Octonauts had turned human during those 2 months had been difficult saving creatures from storms broken coral reefs and they also had to get used to there new bodies while it so Barnacles had decided to throw a party to hopefully this with help the obvious tension within the Octopod

Barnacles Pov

I was working on it when Dashi came in unexpectedly "Hey Captain! Whatcha doin?" she asked "Well don't tell the other's but I'm planning on making a party to help with reduce the stress" I explained she thought for a moment until her eyes widen a bit "Can I do the drinks?" I was a little confused why she chose the drinks but "Okay?" I chuckled and with that she ran off giggling and I sighed hoping she wouldn't go crazy.

~Time Skip~

Captain Barnacles Pov

It was the day of the party and it honestly looked pretty good there was food, lights and songs being played luckily Dashie helped me with though's aswell "Aye this party be good Captain but where be the drinks?" Kwazii asked "Well Dashie wa-" I got interrupted by said girl "There here!" She said placing bottles down Peso was the first to be suspicious "Uh Dash what are though's?" He asked picking one up and tasted it and was silent "....this is alcohol.." he said to her.

We were honestly shocked that Peso didn't gag or anything "Yep alcohol is the best thing when it comes to relaxing" she said with an innocent smile "I It be I guess but Peso" Peso looked at Kwazii "Hm?" He said taking another swallow "Is this ye first time drinking alcohol?" Peso was silent again and slowly looked away "Yyyeeeesssss..." we could all tell that was a lie but we really had no right to barge into it and we started drinking and parting.

Oh boy this could only go all kinds of wrong but anyway sorry this was short I didn't know exactly what to put since I'm leaving it for the next chapter but anyway bye my chicken nuggets!
Words: 358