11. Shopping

Week 7, 1 Month

Peso's Pov

    I am on my seventh week and I was right you can already tell, there's a small but obvious bump in my somewhat tight shirt, I don't completely mind I personally like it but it will soon become uncomfortable, I'll talk to Barnacles and Dashie about it later.

Speaking of Barnacles and regarding my medical duties I wast sorta got layed down but not aswell, when Barnacles and Kwazii go out I don't go anymore if a creatures hurt they'll bring them in here or right outside the Octopod and I can help them there, I can't help but feel like it's a bit of a hassle but Barnacles reassures that it's no trouble and that it's fine, I also didn't know that it would get so boring especially if Tweak and Dashie go there my 'I can tell y'all literally almost anything' friends.

I woke up and rubbed my eye I lay on my side to go back to sleep but I see Barnacles come out of the restroom dressed for the day "Oh Peso good morning" he said and kissed my cheek and I giggled "Morning.." I said sleepily he chuckled "You slept through the alarm again" I nodded and rubbed my bump "I'm sleeping for two now" I chuckled and that made Barnacles laugh "Well I'm gonna head up to HQ I'm guessing you're going back to sleep" he said and I nodded and kissed him and he kissed back and he headed towards the door towards the door "Love you" he said "Love you too" I said smiling and fell back asleep.

Barnacles Pov

    I closed the door and sighed I'm slightly worried about how much sleep he has had but Shellington's reassured me that it's completely normal and not to worry but I can't help it, I love Peso and I already love our baby and I worry that they'll both get hurt somehow, I've already stopped Peso from going on missions and have made safer ways for Peso to travel for later in the pregnancy.

I was knocked out of my thought's by my name being said "Captain!" I look up from the ground to see Dashie and she sighed once she got my attention "I've been saying that for 3 minutes now" she chuckled "Ah sorry" I said rubbing the back of my neck "Worrying about Peso again?" She asked and I sighed "I just can't help it.. when mother was pregnant after us, she lost the baby..she was devastated and wasn't herself for quite awhile..I don't want to see Peso like that nor do I wanna lose our baby" I said looking away.

Dashie was silent before she said said "I'm sorry to hear that and you do have a right to be scared about it but you need to relax a bit, you're worrying Peso and us" she said grabbing my shoulder gently "How Do you know i'm worrying Peso?" I asked and she rolled her eyes "Seriously? He tells me everything! He says that you've all of a sudden have been..out of it since you two found out" she said and I thought for a few moments "Look it's best to not be stressed about it and enjoy it while it lasts, Peso's been happy and you should too" she smiled at me and sat back down I stood there "I...I will try to not stress out as much..Thanks Dashie" I said and she nodded "The weather seems great today Captain" she said checking the radar "Good".

Peso's Pov

    I woke up a few hours later and changed after a shower and walked to HQ to see Dashie and Barnacles checking on everything "Hey" I said the two turned to me "Ah good afternoon" Barnacles said "Oh ha ha" I said sarcastically and Dashie giggled and Barnacles smirked and kissed my head.

I walked over to one of the chairs and sat down then I remembered what I was gonna ask "Hey Barnacles" I said "Hmm?" He hummed "Well I was thinking that I'm soon not going to be able to fit my clothes so maybe we can go get some maternity clothes" I suggest and he thought "Well.. sure I don't mind but I do want someone to go with you Incase you get hurt I have to stay Incase something happens" he said and Dashie perked up "Oh I can go with him" she said getting up and Barnacles nodded "Well I don't see why not have a good time" he said kissing me and I kissed back "You too" I said before we left for the Gub E my favorite Gub.

~Time Skip~

Peso's Pov

Dashie and I arrived at the mall and went inside after some help of a few people we found the pregnancy store called 'Mama's Crib' (get it like a place for only mamas...baby crib- nvm) we went inside and found some surprisingly cute and funny clothes that fit me perfectly and that I can grow into, I got a white shirt with black letters saying 'It's all fun and games until someone gets pregnant', a very comfy sea green nightgown that went to my knees but by the end of my pregnancy it'll probably be halfway up my thigh, another cute pj set with a black t-shirt and it said in pastel pink letters 'Sleeping for two' with pastel pink pants, and finally white long sleeved shirt with black leggings.

After we paid Dashie insisted that we go to a baby store "Oh come on Peso just for a moment" she said looking at me "Well...I do kinda wanna look.." I said and she nodded holding my hand and walked into the store but saw baby clothes left me too look by myself.

I walked around for a bit but saw something that caught my eye, I walked over to the cute baby clothes and picked one out that was blue and it said 'Daddy's little Lieutenant' (Second in Command) I stared at it and giggled 'Barnacles is gonna love this' I thought and put it over my arm and kept walking around.

I was about to go to the cashier to buy the cute outfit when a saw a cute plush, I picked it up, it was a panda with a bowtie

It was cute and fluffy so I got it too.

I returned to the register and bought the two items and saw Dashie with a lot of bags "Wahh Dashie What's all this?!" I asked looking at all her bags and looked at her "Just some stuff for the baby now come on we gotta go before the Captain worries" she then started walking off "I- Wa- Fine" I said and followed her.

~Time Skip~

We got back to the Octopod and was greeted by Barnacles "Hey guys did you have a good time?" He asked helping me out of the Gub "Ya I got some cute stuff" I said and looked over at Dashie "I got some stuff" she said getting out "By the way can you help me get this out real quick" She said grabbing a few bags from the back he nodded but when he saw all the stuff "Uh Dashie why did you get so much stuff?" He asked picking up all the bags "I thought y'all would like them" she said smiling "I think she's more excited for the baby than we are" I whispered to Barnacles and giggled and followed her Barnacles following us.

The two put all the baby stuff in my old room, Barnacles room got moved to Dashies and Dashies got moved to his, Barnacles and I share a room now, we are gonna work on it when we find out the gender.

Barnacles turned to me after putting the stuff down and kissed my head "I love you" He said and I giggled and kissed his cheek "I love you too".

Well here's another crappy chapter :).
Words: 1344