14. Baby shopping

Week: 35 Month: 8

Peso's Pov

    I woke up after only a few hours of sleep all separate because of needing the restroom, and the baby kicking every organ in my body she could possibly reach.

I woke up with a yawn and rubbed my eye then grunting to get up only to fall back but after another attempt, I finally sat up to see Barnacles coming out of the restroom and he looked at me flinching slightly only replying with "Oh" "What?" I asked slightly glaring at him "Uhm nothing, guessing you didn't get any sleep again?" He asked kissing my cheek "No, did you?" I asked him and he snickered "Well I feel if I tell you I'll get slapped again" I puffed my cheeks and glared at him "I have not! ...Allot.." he hummed at that "You should get up and dressed" I raised an eyebrow "Wait why?" He chuckled again "Guess you forgot what we're doing today huh?" He asked sitting on the bed and rubbing my stomach after some thought I remembered: "Oh we're going baby shopping!" I said and he nodded "Yep and you need to get ready" 'I don't know why he keeps saying I have to get ready..'.

'I know why he kept telling me to get ready' I looked like I got a punch on the bottom of my eyes, a bird made a nest in my hair and that I swallowed 3 watermelons..but that can't be helped.

After some time I finally came out of our restroom, because my hair has grown so much and every time I cut it grows back quickly I decided to keep it until the pregnancy was done so I have a ponytail and I'm wearing a simple black semi tight dress but is comfy as hell and yellow flats "You look good sugarplum" he smiled at me "You too Barney" I shot back at him making him laugh as he stood up "Come on let's go" he said holding my hand and I nodded.

We both soon made it into the store and we're going down all the isles getting the best of the best like bottles and diapers stuff like that and then we went down the shoe aisle I saw some small cute baby boots and sandals so I got those two and we went down the clothes aisle and that's when all hell broke loose.

We got a black and white striped dress with a cute big bow on the back, a pink off the shoulder ruffled shirt and white pants, a puffy red dress with red shoes to go with and much more.

"Well let's go before we find anything else" Barnacles chuckled and I giggled nodding and we went up and bought everything and we drove back to the Octopod.

Hey, guys here's a small chapter to let y'all know I'm not dead (sadly) but anyhoo I'm hoping to wrap this book up tonight so let's see how hard I fail this :)
Words: 506