6.⚠️It's Getting Hot In Here 🔞

!!WARNING!!
THIS CONTAINS LEMON IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO IT GO BACK!
Now that that's over.

Peso's Pov

"I...I would like that" I said tilting my head looking away, Barnacles took this as his chance and dove for my neck again in the same place as before and started sucking on it, I moaned again on instinct, I put my hands on his shoulders.

I felt a warm hand go up my shirt and pinch one of my nipples "Ah!" I moaned loudly before covering my mouth with my hand, Barnacles noticed this "Hey you don't have to silence yourself" he said kissing my cheek "B-But the others-" "They won't mind trust me besides I think your moans are cute~" I was silent due to not knowing what to say and brought my hand down "O-okay" I nodded looking at him.

He kissed me softly and pulled up my shirt and rubbed the same nibble again "Mm" I said closing my eyes "So cute~" he said to me before going down to my other one and started sucking on the other one I could feel my pants tighten up "B-Barnacles.." I said then noticed a big bulge in his crotch area 'He's really hard..' I thought so I decided to tease him and rubbed my foot against it he hummed low and looked at me there was lust in his eyes "Getting cocky hm?" (Get it ;D) He he asked with a smirk.

I don't know where from but I suddenly had confidence to say "Well if you want I could help with your problem~"

Captain Barnacles Pov

'Holy shit that's hot' I thought he had a face I wouldn't even imagine his eyes were half lidded his head was at a slight tilt down and he was biting his lip how he went from so shy to so seductive I will never know but I loved it.

I chuckled low and sat back "Well if your offering~" he sat up and leaned in with his ass in the air.

Peso's Pov

I was surprised with how easy that was I took the zipper and pulled it down after that I could see black boxers and pulled though's down aswell and his cock almost his my cheek 'Holy shit he IS huge!' I thought feeling myself get harder it was atleast 8 inches "Like what you see?~" Barnacles said with a smirk.

I have no experience with this stuff but I used my hand and pumped his cock a few times some pre cum came out I started licking it, Barnacles grunted in pleasure so I decided to take it and put it in my mouth it tasted salty but a little sweet aswell.

Sucking the tip I could hear him breath a bit harder I decided to try something.

Barnacles Pov

    It felt really good how he learned to do this I have no idea but I'm definitely not complaining I looked down at his cute face just then he looked up at me as he played with my balls he went further down my cock I gasped slightly it felt fantastic, he was able to go all the way down but you could tell it hurt it just looked painful you could see the bulge in his throat his face was all red and tears were in his eyes after a few seconds he came back up again gasping for air with his mouth open I quickly kissed him and pushed him down back on the pillow.

He was shaking slightly and gripped on to me I undressed him, I took off his heeled boots his pants and boxers and his shirt, his skin was pale and slightly pink and freckles darted around his body his dick was only about 4 inches but it stood up proud "B-Barnacles please.." he moaned out he was getting impatient like me I nodded and took off my clothes aswell.

I took my fingers and put them in-front of his face without having to say anything he sucked in them coating them with his saliva after they were coated which didn't take long I brought them up to his asshole "You ready?" I asked and he nodded quickly I chuckled and pushed them in he immediately moaned and squirmed slightly I moved my fingers around and stretched him out while I also gripped his large freckled hips he was moaning so much before he said "Barnacles.." I looked up at him "Yes Peso?" I asked "Fuck me" he said looking straight at me still blushing and squirming I was slightly taken aback but I didn't say anything I was getting impatient aswell and toke out my fingers and alined my cock to his wet red asshole "Ready?" I asked knowing it's probably gonna hurt "Y-Yes" he said grabbing my shoulders.

I nodded and slowly pushed in Peso hissed in pain "Shh it's alright" I said trying to calm him down while I still pushed in.

I finally was fully in but Peso had tears down his face while gasping and clutching my shoulders in pain I started to comfort him like petting his hair and kissing him anywhere I can and waited for a signal.

It took him a few minutes but he nodded and I slowly started to thrust slowly he made cute whimpers to that so it didn't take long before before I went faster I couldn't help it Peso looked so damn cute so I thrusted hard I guess I got his good spot because he suddenly started moaning more "Ah! B-Barnacles th-there! Ahh!" He said arching his back slightly.

I chuckled and positioned myself so my cock would hit his spot every time.

I could feel myself coming close to releasing along with Peso "B-Barnacles I'm c-close.." he said moaning "Me too but I've got a good idea" I smirked, Peso looked slightly confused until I pulled him up by his small waist and brought him into my lap making him slide down on my cock even deeper.

Peso was twitching "So d-deep" he moaned out but he didn't even wait for me to say anything he started pulling his hips up then down hard in response I took his lonely dick and started pumping it making him moan even more.

I was dangerously close Peso you could tell he was too so I decided to grab his hips while he was up and slammed him back down on my cock making me cum in him and Peso cum on my stomach.

Peso's eyes rolled back and he moaned loud and was shaking and was racking his fingers along my back giving slight cuts.

After a few moments I pulled out and carefully placed Peso on the bed knowing he's probably not gonna be able to walk for a while, I layed down next to and cuddled into my chest and I cuddled him aswell "I love you Barnacles" Peso said in a tired voice I chuckled lovingly "I love you to Peso" I was able to say before he passed out and I soon joined in his slumber.

Kwazii's Pov

"Have they finally done?!" I sum what shouted as red as ever.

Shellington has plugged all the vegimals ears Dashie was enjoying the whole this saying 'The ship has sailed' or whatever Tweak just keeps her ears down trying not to hear and worked on things with just as loud equipment and Professor Inkling was just trying to enjoy some books.

Basically almost everyone exempt Dashie was trying to ignore the blatantly obvious sex going on but I didn't question it, I'm not that dumb.

Ohhhhhhhh kayyyyyyyyy Welp now that, that's over I just wanna day quickly that this is my first smut I wrote so if it's bad... yaaaa but anyway gotta blast!
Words: 1321