15. Here

Week: 43 Month: 9

C. Barnacles Pov

We were all in the HQ except for Peso, his contractions were getting worse so he just wants to lay down and I can't blame him "Sandy should be here any minute!" Tweak said excitedly as we looked on the repaired Sandy cam "You can't wait to see her again cant you?" Dashie asked giggling "Well, of course, we've been friends for years!" just then a loud beeping flashing orange came from the monitor "The currents taking Sandy to open ocean!" Dashie said typing away on the computer "Oh me oh my!" Tweak said as her ears twisted together "Kwazii and Tweak to the gubs" I said and the three of us went to the Launch Bay.

Peso's Pov

I'm hating life right now my contractions are hurting more and more by the second, the baby was kicking every possible second, my breast are unbelievably tender and my hips are sore beyond belief that no pillows can help it 'Maybe walking around can help' I thought and grunted and struggled and after about 6 minutes I finally got up 'Why was I born so small and petite?' even with a single child I was huge 'Thank goodness I'm not having twins' I sighed and waddled towards the HQ.

I see only Dashie in there on the computer I guess she heard my grunts in pain because she turned around and softly said "Hey Peso how are the contractions?" she asked I sighed rolling my eyes "There fantastic" I said sarcastically and just then she kicked unbelievably hard in my ribs making me double over in pain Dashie came over and lead me to one of the seats and sat me down "It's probably best you just sit until we get to the hospital, we'll be there soon" she said rubbing my back, I sighed and held my stomach "It's been two days of this stupid shit I'm overdue I-I don't know how much more I can take" I said with tears in my eyes.

Dashie hugged me and rubbed my head "It's gonna be alright" she said in a soothing voice I then stood up my legs shook until suddenly, a big splash of water hit the ground under me "Oh..ohhhhh SHIT!" I yelled immediately panicking until a force hit me down there making me fall to the ground, and Dashie followed suit holding my hand "Its okay Peso breath we'll be there soon" she said as calmly as she could and then she radioed Barnacles "Captain Barnacles are you there?" "Yes what's the matter D-" "Peso's gone into labor"

C. Barnacles
My heart dropped as soon as she said labor, me and Kwazii went out exploring a new reed not far from the octopod "I-I'm on my way" with that I swam back to the Gub-A where Kwazii luckily was "Oh ye be alright Captain?" he asked "No, Pesos went into labor we need to head back" he looked shocked but nodded getting in and we raced back.

Peso's Pov
I am in so much pain worse I've ever had in my life as I held my stomach "Were here" she helped me up and Shellington soon came to my side as well and the hauled me into the hospital and nurses took notice immediately and put me on a stretcher but I heard Dashie calling Barnacles.

C.Barnacles
It took us 35 minutes to get there but when we did we ran in there, luckily we dried off by then "Wheres Peso?" I asked Dashie and she pointed down the hall and I booked it down there not letting anyone stop me until I heard loud screaming and my heart dropped, I could tell it was Peso and a nurse came rushing up to me "Is he okay?!" I asked her panicking "Yes he will be perfectly fine" she reassured me and sat me down " It's best you wait until he's done and calmed for a bit before you go in okay" she smiled at me and I nodded looking down

After 20 minutes the doctor came out "Barnacles?" he called out and I shot up "Yes that's me" I walked over to him and he nodded opening the door wider to let me in and he left.

I breathed in deep and walked in, Peso's hair was in every which way it could his eyes were glossy and slightly red from where he was crying and he looked disheveled but extremely happy, he looked at me and smiled that's when I looked down and my eyes widened, instead of just one wrapped up baby in his hand there were two suckings away at his nipples eating as much as they could, I took shaky steps as I reached over there and Peso giggled at my face "There both girls" he informed me and brought the blankets covering them down a bit.

They both had Pesos long lashes but one had puffy light gray hair and rosy cheeks while the other one had both black and white hair her polar bear ears being the opposite colors and she had freckles darting every which way.

I felt tears prick my eyes as I chuckled looking at them and then down at Peso and kissed him "I think the gray-haired one should be named Mia and the other Ava" he said looking down at them "Those are wonderful names" I said holding his other shoulder when they both looked up at us Mia had Pesos big icy blue eyes and Ava had Pesos icy blue eyes where the black hair was and my darker blue eyes where white was and we both smiled big smiles looking down at them "Welcome to the world"

Well, there's that I'm not sure if this is the last chapter but I needed to do it since I wanted too so here we go! I hope y'all enjoyed it whether it's done or not
Words: 1002